Skip to content

When to do HOW and luremaster

2»

Comments

• DarkcloudDarkcloud Member Posts: 302
    MrGoodkat said:

Ok nice, that helps a lot. I thought it might be a huge ToB type of addon.

It sort ot is an TotL is a bit like watchers keep. Relative to the main game it is a pretty long campaign. It also gives you about as much xp as the main game. Maybe even more.
  • AzzaraAzzara Member Posts: 184
    Darkcloud said:

MrGoodkat said:

It sort ot is an TotL is a bit like watchers keep. Relative to the main game it is a pretty long campaign. It also gives you about as much xp as the main game. Maybe even more.
    HoW gives you the same amount of XP as as the main campaign. Maybe a little less.
    TotL gives a lot of XP but it's still less than half of the XP from the main campaign.
  • gattberserkgattberserk Member Posts: 190
    edited February 2017
    Azzara said:

Darkcloud said:

MrGoodkat said:

HoW gives you the same amount of XP as as the main campaign. Maybe a little less.
    TotL gives a lot of XP but it's still less than half of the XP from the main campaign.

I think that ppl complete the game (including 2 expansions) with 2.5M per char for party of 6 is true.

In that case, its pretty appropriate to assume the approximate XP gained for each campaign is about:

6M for IWD
    6M for HOW
    3M for TotL

For Core difficulty that is.