Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

It's now been two days. Who's over it?

ZinodinZinodin Member Posts: 153
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
It's been two days.

Time to move on. Who's over it?

It's now been two days. Who's over it? 97 votes

Yes! I am!
21%
DeeJaySee84agrismister_ennuiDukeGrTarquinNadroirArrakisFelixkexikgoolerEidoloncloakanddaggerdarrenkuoGypsySocksLoreAHFcreator1629MatteoTuriniAlderic 21 votes
Mass Effect 3 had a terrible ending.
24%
EpitomyofShynessWoldanMokonaNevilletaglocGrottenolmUnabomberXorconLejontassTulimyrskyGrandeCeainterplayAnaximanderKouTheMadDaelriceksterDvlopRWigglesZinodinSereph 24 votes
Bust a move!
2%
snoorelminster 2 votes
Bust a move, fellas ;)
0%
So, Pluto's not a planet anymore, what's up with that?
27%
Spjuv3rnmch202GemHoundsepotterKirinaldoUlfgar_TorunnBjjorickseekaKamigoroshikirosTwilight_FoxSyloncejunk11ArcalianBarleypaperhappslapprodneyandsteptoeAnduinPhælinThe_Bursar 27 votes
I miss Nostalgia Critic :(
6%
TingelTalvraeTuthCheOffshoreKholdstareMazuo 6 votes
Good for Nostalgia Critic to move on!
1%
CrazedSlayer 1 vote
All these options are missing the point. "Dey tuk our jebs!" (they took our jobs)
5%
PinkRoseneleotheszeQuartzJaxsbudgieCre4tw 5 votes
Evolution VS Intelligent design is a waste of time. I'm a buddhist.
2%
AntonFluid29 2 votes
None of these options represent my true feelings or opinions! I *MUST* write what I feel. Don't stop me!
10%
O_BruceDavidWTaisharGreenman019The_New_RomanceAndrewRogueleyshjonoeSCARY_WIZARDBG2jessewq 10 votes
ST4TICStrikerSophia

Comments