Skip to content

It's now been two days. Who's over it?

ZinodinZinodin Member Posts: 153
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
It's been two days.

Time to move on. Who's over it?
  1. It's now been two days. Who's over it?97 votes
    1. Yes! I am!
      21.65%
    2. Mass Effect 3 had a terrible ending.
      24.74%
    3. Bust a move!
        2.06%
    4. Bust a move, fellas ;)
        0.00%
    5. So, Pluto's not a planet anymore, what's up with that?
      27.84%
    6. I miss Nostalgia Critic :(
        6.19%
    7. Good for Nostalgia Critic to move on!
        1.03%
    8. All these options are missing the point. "Dey tuk our jebs!" (they took our jobs)
        5.15%
    9. Evolution VS Intelligent design is a waste of time. I'm a buddhist.
        2.06%
    10. None of these options represent my true feelings or opinions! I *MUST* write what I feel. Don't stop me!
      10.31%
ST4TICStrikerSophia

Comments

• MajocaMajoca Member Posts: 263
    ?
    ST4TICStrikerCyricistGodKaiserHell
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    edited September 2012
    At least Eintracht Frankfurt keeps second place in the Bundesliga.
    ST4TICStrikerRexfaroensis
  • AnaximanderAnaximander Member Posts: 191
    Borderlands 2 assuages the wound ... ;D Can't wait for November though!
    Sereph
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Oddly enough, this delay has allowed me to chip in a pledge for Project Eternity, which I wouldn't have otherwise had the budget for this month. Silver linings!
  • ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162
    edited September 2012
    It's totally is you know, a small planet is still a planet!

Also new a Series of RedDwarf is being made with the original actors........Now you Know
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Pluto is a dog... Damn sure of it!
    ZinodinSophialolien
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I finally made Belial kick his bucket, althought there's still lot to do. Plus, my driving licence exam is near. Considering all this, I can spend my time withouth thinking about delay too much. Generally, I feel better than two days ago.
    ST4TICStriker
  • cloakanddaggercloakanddagger Member Posts: 111
    downloaded Shadow Era, pretty good waste of my time until BGEE finally does come out. I might start playing Magic again.
    ST4TICStriker
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Bust a move!
    ST4TICStrikerlolien
  • SylonceSylonce Member Posts: 65
    I feel bad for Pluto being disowned like that.
    ST4TICStriker
  • seekaseeka Member Posts: 53
    Best poll options ever
    ST4TICStriker
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited September 2012
    Great Pubic hair of Khalid !!!!! This poll sux !!

Edit :

And i know it, because i made a few ones to.....
    ST4TICStriker
  • eksterekster Member Posts: 234
    No, I'm not over it. Mass Effect 3's ending was just horrible. So much time for so little reward. :(
    shawnppickettSerephGrandeC
  • SerephSereph Member Posts: 23
    What @ekster said. I still havent been able to play through a second time because really, whats the point?
  • ZinodinZinodin Member Posts: 153
    I agree! A drunk person could come up with a better ending for ME3. Incidentally, this dude did try!

http://nerdzcomic.com/?id=10
    seeka
  • neleotheszeneleothesze Member Posts: 231
    I'm over it. I bought Eschalon Book II to make myself feel better.

It's working.
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    You hear about Pluto? That's messed up right?
  • PhælinPhælin Member Posts: 316
    Sereph said:

What @ekster said. I still havent been able to play through a second time because really, whats the point?

Well there is this crazy expansion for the endings released this summer. Not a masterpiece but still hell of a lot better then the original.

By the way, Pluto's not a planet anymore, what's up with that? I mean, come on, y'know!

• mjellymjelly Member Posts: 10
    have you been drinking? whats up with these stupid polls
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    How does this affect the evil race of bug people living on Pluto who can inexplicably fly in space using their hard-shelled wings?
  • DaelricDaelric Member Posts: 266
    I voted ME3 had a terrible ending, however they made it bearable with the Extended Cut.
  • ArcalianArcalian Member Posts: 359
    Pluto is a planet, damnit.
  • KouTheMadKouTheMad Member Posts: 77
    i can't trust Bioware after that ending..........also whats this about the Nostalgia Critic being Done?
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    KouTheMad said:

i can't trust Bioware after that ending..........also whats this about the Nostalgia Critic being Done?

Doug basicly killed the character in To Bodly Flee, he wanted to move on on other things, he have a new show idea and him and Rob have buy a Studio... i will miss NC

• KouTheMadKouTheMad Member Posts: 77
    Talvrae said:

KouTheMad said:

Doug basicly killed the character in To Bodly Flee, he wanted to move on on other things, he have a new show idea and him and Rob have buy a Studio... i will miss NC

yeah, went and saw said video just now.

sad to see NC go, but Doug is gonna still be making stuff, so im satisfied with that.

But........there will be a casting call.........i'm thinking of trying out for it, even if i can't do casting, i'd be willing to just do some work around the studio. I need a reason to get out of the house.
    ZinodinTalvrae
  • AndrewRogueAndrewRogue Member Posts: 72
    I wasn't really bothered nor surprised by the announcement. Delays are par for the course.

I mean, hell, since the poll brought it up. Let us remember that Mass Effect 3 was delayed by several months. Kinda wonder what the game would have been like had it been released "on time."
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    wait, what happened to Nostalgia Critic

and pluto is a planet, tomato is a veggy, and about the delay "RAWR GRRRR SNARL RUFF KALSDHOGASHALKJWAWWWALKAHSGHSJASKLJGOASIDJAHKLGJASLDHGAKSJGD!!!!!"

seriously though, what happened to Nostalgia critic?
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Tomato is a fruit and mushrooms are not even plants anymore. Take that!
  • ZinodinZinodin Member Posts: 153
    Bjjorick said:

wait, what happened to Nostalgia Critic

and pluto is a planet, tomato is a veggy, and about the delay "RAWR GRRRR SNARL RUFF KALSDHOGASHALKJWAWWWALKAHSGHSJASKLJGOASIDJAHKLGJASLDHGAKSJGD!!!!!"

seriously though, what happened to Nostalgia critic?

To people who are wondering about Nostalgia Critic.. The Critic hangs up his coat in "To boldly flee" special.

But here is the announcement where Doug officially retires the Nostalgia Critic:

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/video-updates/36516-no-more-nostalgia-critic