Skip to content

Yoh-dah-ley-hee-hoo!

Hey yall! Name's Caliggy Jack! It's very nice to meet all of you!

I'm just a young gamer who loves RPGs, and almost any other genre for that matter! I especially have an unnatural obsession with Dark Souls III, RPGs made by Spiders, and Dragon Age. In fact, one of the reasons I came to this forum and started paying more attention to Beamdog is because David Gaider joined Beamdog. I am a massive fan of Dragon Age and Gaider's novels on Dragon Age are superb. As such, I want to be around for any project he has even a finger in making. My favorite video game of all time is a platformer called Vexx. I love every genre of music imaginable and I am a former (self-proclaimed) film critic. My humor can range from the weird, to the generic, to even puns and I love to laugh!

That's about it for now! I hope to have a wonderful time with you guys conversing from now on!
CrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov

Comments

• Hello, Jack, and welcome.

I also love DS3. Well, I love Soul of Cinder at least, never played the game, but I appreciate its badassery and epic music, like Skyrim's.

"See" you around these parts!
    CrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
  • CaliggyJackCaliggyJack Member Posts: 5

Hello, Jack, and welcome.

I also love DS3. Well, I love Soul of Cinder at least, never played the game, but I appreciate its badassery and epic music, like Skyrim's.

"See" you around these parts!

By far the best Final Boss of the trilogy IMHO. Gwyn was emotional but fairly standard, Nashandra was alright and Aldia was mediocre. Soul of Cinder though was masterclass!
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hey! :cookie: for you!
    [Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisov
  • CaliggyJackCaliggyJack Member Posts: 5
    Nimran said:

Hey! :cookie: for you!

MINE!

*noms*
    [Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisov
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun!