Skip to content

How do I add the deathbringer assault to charname??

ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
as title says.
RAM021

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Use EEKeeper, open its Creature Browser and find the creature 'SAREVOK', go to Effects, copy the 'Set Melee Effect' and paste it in the Effects tab of your PC.
    brunardoRAM021
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    Going to try it!
  • Kai50Kai50 Member Posts: 59

Use EEKeeper, open its Creature Browser and find the creature 'SAREVOK', go to Effects, copy the 'Set Melee Effect' and paste it in the Effects tab of your PC.

hmm I have tried this but all three of the sarevoks don't seem to have any effects at all..
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Kai50 said:

hmm I have tried this but all three of the sarevoks don't seem to have any effects at all..
    that's because you are looking in the bg1 EE keeper, the bg2 EE keeper has the effect on the sarevok with the resource "SAREVOK"
    sarevok57 said:

Kai50 said:

that's because you are looking in the bg1 EE keeper, the bg2 EE keeper has the effect on the sarevok with the resource "SAREVOK"
    yeah I didn't realize he didn't have it in bg 1. I just assumed he did cause of when he DB's the crap out of gorian xD. I have found it in BG 2 and set it up like suggested. still hasn't triggered once though..might just be unlucky.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited April 2017
    Kai50 said:

sarevok57 said:

Kai50 said:

yeah I didn't realize he didn't have it in bg 1. I just assumed he did cause of when he DB's the crap out of gorian xD. I have found it in BG 2 and set it up like suggested. still hasn't triggered once though..might just be unlucky.
    Easy way to test it out: Set the probability to 100% and hit somebody. If it applies, reset it to its original value, 3% or something.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

Kai50 said:

sarevok57 said:

Kai50 said:

Easy way to test it out: Set the probability to 100% and hit somebody. If it applies, reset it to its original value, 3% or something.
    it actually has a weird and whacky value, where probability 1 is 100% and probability 2 is 97 %, i found that kind of odd

Kai50 said:

sarevok57 said:

Kai50 said:

yeah its ok I was just getting unlucky. But I actually wanted to up the probability but I have no idea how to do that xD
    could anyone direct me on how to do it? I just want to like raise it to 15% or something like that so its a little more frequent
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    Was it always 3% even in BG1? felt like it was higher
    brunardo said:

Was it always 3% even in BG1? felt like it was higher

yeah I think that is the general consensus. I don't think he has it in bg 1 cause I wanted to add it there but its not in his effects.