Skip to content

Who is your favourite companion (obviously spoilers)?

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
We've created a blog entry about companions you can meet in PST:EE - http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/04/companions-of-nameless-one.html. I hope you'll like it.

Share your thoughts on favourite companions from this game. Who is your best friend? What do you like the most about him/her? Whom will you take into a party? Why?
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• Ratibor92Ratibor92 Member Posts: 149
    edited April 2017
    Annah the best girlfriend ! Morte, Best companion because...no comment... Best Friend of The Nameless One)))
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited April 2017
    Ingress' Teeth.
    Better than Boo.
    [I don't know their texts are in the vanilla or in the modded version.]
    Post edited by rede9 on
  • Ratibor92Ratibor92 Member Posts: 149
    But...sometimes, kissing with Fall-from-Grace...is a very tempting and Fatal )) Deadly dream )))
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited April 2017
    Annah has just a tail and a sensible skin. She never convinced me as tiefling.
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    So there are just 4 classes in this game: fighter, mage, thief and cleric.....
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    fall from grace.
  • QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    edited April 2017
    Most powerful ally is Dak'kon naturally. You can't really go on without him unless you are the 25-STR melee meatball. A must-have for any nameless mage.

Morte is the best friend by default, so I strive to make Annah my best friend instead. Always being nice to her as life was never easy on her.

But my personal prefence in a companion? "I think therefore I am...I think." Just the most memorable quote.
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Morte :D , Don't want to part with that, er, him.
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    I like Annah best. Followed by Morte.

Ignus is also a great character, but not from a companion standpoint.

When the Planessss burnnnn and all life is but torchesss, then Ignusss ssshall at lassst... be at peace.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I think that fall from grace has the most interesting dialogues, while ignus is the coolest one. It's hard to decide, though!
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    Morte for his personality and for being a bro; Dak'kon for his story and his being bloody well written.

Though honestly all are great.
  • madmaximusmadmaximus Member Posts: 140
    Well it's pretty obvious even though he doesn't look as good in leather as Annah
  • AttalusAttalus Member Posts: 156
    Annah, for sure. I love her personality and voicing, particularly when she insults Morte. Fall-From-Grace is a close second.
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    edited April 2017
    Dak'kon for two reasons:
    1. I love the process of discovery when you learn about his past with you. It's fantastic when you're able to finally gain his trust after so much treachery.
    2. Mitch Pileggi, duh.

My first party was Morte, Dak'kon, Vhailor, Ignus, and Nordom, and looking back I think I missed out on some good content with Annah and Grace. I'll probably bring Morte, Dak'kon, Annah, Nordom, cycle the last between Grace, Vhailor, and Ignus, depending on who seems best.
  • proghead3proghead3 Member Posts: 65
    It's been forever and a day since I've played this game, but I think that Vhailor is sufficiently badass to be my favorite.
  • WinterisleWinterisle Member Posts: 111
    Dak'kon because he's Zen as f***k.
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Ignus! I share his passion for pyromania. My arm looked like his, once. Well, maybe not *exactly*, but still...
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    How is that even up for debate?!

Morte is the best companion, then Fall-From-Grace, then Ignus, then Dak'kon, then Nordom.
    I don't know about Vhailor because I never had him with me.

The best thing about Annah is that she makes a good target for Morte's insults.