2»

Comments

• grisbosskgrisbossk Member Posts: 21
    Tresset said:

1. Go to Baldur's Gate.
    2. Get Arrow of Slaying.
    3. Shoot Arrow.
    4. Done.

Does this bypass his Prot. from normal missile? I had to reload and use my wand of paralyzation (from flesh golem cave) + spell thrust scroll to dispel his minor globe then take the cake easily.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    grisbossk said:

Tresset said:

1. Go to Baldur's Gate.
    2. Get Arrow of Slaying.
    3. Shoot Arrow.
    4. Done.

Does this bypass his Prot. from normal missile? I had to reload and use my wand of paralyzation (from flesh golem cave) + spell thrust scroll to dispel his minor globe then take the cake easily.
    @grisbossk I think I recall hearing about that being an issue if you play with SCS installed...
  • grisbosskgrisbossk Member Posts: 21
    Tresset said:

grisbossk said:

Tresset said:

1. Go to Baldur's Gate.
    2. Get Arrow of Slaying.
    3. Shoot Arrow.
    4. Done.

@grisbossk I think I recall hearing about that being an issue if you play with SCS installed...
    Yes, acid, fire arrows count as non-magical in one of scs settings (can turn that off though). I just used that dispel arrow on Semia(sp?) that wiz at Sarevok last battle scene (he had prot.from normal missile up) both hit count dispel message came out. Yasss.