Skip to content

PT iPad version voice acting

Quick question
Has the audio voice acting been reduced in the EE iPad version?
I thought Morte used to have a lot more to "say"?
Can someone confirm please
Thanks

Comments

• taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Are you talking about voice acting in general, or the random banter between party members that occurs as you are walking about?

The voice acting between Tablet/PC should be the same. It is almost exactly the same ~1.8GB load of files.

Though, if your last PST experience was modded out, you may have played with a banter accelerator enabled. PST:EE does not include that change, so the random conversations between characters happen at the normal rate, which may seem far less frequently.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    No.
    He will increase his banters when you'll have more party members.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    There should be no differencies in the audio voice files. No audio was removed from the game. If you think you're experiencing a bug, please, report it according to the instructions here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/64224/how-to-report-bugs-you-find-in-pst-ee#latest
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited April 2017
    Eldrane said:

Quick question
    Has the audio voice acting been reduced in the EE iPad version?
    I thought Morte used to have a lot more to "say"?
    Can someone confirm please
    Thanks

The Unfinished Business mod includes a component that makes Morte talk a lot more often, especially when interacting with the undead in the Mortuary. That's one of the standard mods recommended by the GOG community, so perhaps you had that installed before.
    Post edited by BillyYank on
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    I was about to say the exact as @BillyYank. The game does seem a little quieter, but I realized I'm used to it with all of the recommended mods which does have the banter accelerator