Skip to content

Exit code: 3489660927

11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
I was on the mortuary's first floor. I killed all zombies up to that point. Today, this afternoon, I woke up and resumed my save, talked to Dhall for the first time, and completed the conversation.

I walked a little bit ahead while in the same room, quick saved, then pressed the map button. All of a sudden, the game stopped responding, and I got that error code.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2017
    Do you have any files in your My Documents/Infinity Engine - Enhanced Edition/Crash folder? (that were made around the time you experienced the crash)
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, the crash happened a second time too. I'll attach both of them.

Holy crap! Never mind! They're about 200MB a piece. But... I know how to use notepad and stuff. So lemme see if I can copy down their contents.

Edit: I have the two files. Just tell me what to do with them, though.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Please, make sure they have the latest drivers for your video card, not just the windows default.

Nvidia
    AMD
    Intel
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    Oh, it's possible I'm running on my integrated graphics card (default to run programs) rather than my dedicated nVidia one. I never bothered to update my default one -> the PC I have is only a few weeks old.
  • ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    edited January 2018
    Oops wrong forum sorry.