Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Right, no healing by items... That is surely deadly. So spells, regeneration and natural healing... I couldn't do that.
    Wise_GrimwaldGrond0
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    edited April 2017
    doesn't Tor'Gal have attack that makes you drop armour (to the floor) in that mod Grond0?

good run dispite the end mate.
    Wise_GrimwaldGrond0
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited April 2017
    @CrevsDaak You said: I've just realised you can use your familiar to smuggle items into Athkatla... If I had figured that out ten minutes ago I could have had all of my stuff.

I didn't know that. That would be worth posting in the "Did you know?" thread.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Wise_Grimwald it only happens on BGT if and only if you have your familiar outside of your backpack.
    Grond0StummvonBordwehr
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    With a mod-heavy install I would recommend keeping a teleport item around just in case your party gets overmatched or you are unexpectedly transported to an area which will take too long to do. There are many of these, such as a note from Romantic Encounters, the golden globe from the Ajantis mod, or These Boots Are Made for Walking from Aurora. Having this kind of plan B helps me to feel safer dealing with unknown content and gives me an ingame way of dealing with some bugs.
    CrevsDaakWise_Grimwald
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Ah @Grondo, that looked like the perfect escape! Very sorry about. I find your melee sorcerer one of your most interesting returning characters. Hopefully this won't be the last we've seen of Biff.
    Grond0JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Thanks @Blackraven. Biff just had another try, but again with a slightly unfortunate ending just as things were becoming much easier. However, it's been a fun challenge this morning, so I will give him at least one more try to see if he can crack on further.
    Wise_GrimwaldBlackravenJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited April 2017
    @Grondo Hard luck. Best of luck for new run.
    BlackravenJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakGrond0