Skip to content

How to activate cheats in Siege of Dragonspear

How do I turn on cheats for SoD? If I activated them for BGEE is it already set? I don't see a .ini file to edit.

Comments

• islandkingislandking Member Posts: 426
    From v2.0, you need to open Baldur.lua, not baldur.ini and add the following line:

SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1')
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • Surat01Surat01 Member Posts: 11

From v2.0, you need to open Baldur.lua, not baldur.ini and add the following line:

In the original game folder, or is there a new Baldur.lua in the SOD folder somewhere I am missing?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Surat01 said:

In the original game folder, or is there a new Baldur.lua in the SOD folder somewhere I am missing?
    In the documents folder (it's the same for BG:EE and SoD).

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/61900/how-to-enable-the-console-in-bgee-sod-bg2ee-in-version-2-0-and-later#latest
  • moxydogmoxydog Member Posts: 3
    Ok, so I know this is an old thread, but Beamdog is getting tricky. It seems that they use the balder.lua file stored in iCloud instead of the one that on my Mac. I can edit and save the iCloud .lua file, but every time I open the game the console debug line gets erased, like they send a new .lua file. I edit and save. Open the game. Console doesn't work. Check the .lua file and the debug line is gone. Anybody find a way around this? Sucks cause I just paid 40 bucks to be able to enable the console.