Skip to content

Can we have some patches now?

Since PT:EE is out now I'm hoping maybe we could have a couple patches for the Baldur's Gates and Icewind Dale, before you start on whatever your next project is? Pretty please? BG(II) still doesn't have Priest of Tempus, ID doesn't have Shaman and quite a few options. Still waiting for the remainder of BG's cut scenes as well.

Comments

• WatchForWolvesWatchForWolves Member Posts: 183
    Oooh, the temptation to just Noober up the thread with a chain of "What about now?" comments...

I do hope for at least one more patch too. At the very least I expect un-ruining of the UI.

I would also like if the "Increased spawns" component of the Insane difficulty actually worked in BG/BG2/ToB. That'd be nice.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2017

I would also like if the "Increased spawns" component of the Insane difficulty actually worked in BG/BG2/ToB. That'd be nice.

I don't remember that being in the original games. Tactics and BGTuTu (well, levelled spawns) were the first mods to implement that I think (now SCS does what Tactics did, and for what TuTu did, uhm, there are like 3 or 4 mods for that I think).

Edit: my bad, I thought you've said in BG/BG2/ToB. Whoops.
  • comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
    Yes please 2.4 for BG 2 we're all waiting for.
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    I hope they're still updating all of the IE games released so far because the work is not finished...I would assume that by "leave the IE Engine in good shape" they mean bringing IWD, BGI, and BG2 to feature parity.

2.4 has been confirmed, right?
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Purudaya said:

I would assume that by "leave the IE Engine in good shape" they mean bringing IWD, BGI, and BG2 to feature parity.

They've promised to do that several times, so this isn't an unreasonable request or anything.

I need my enhanced colour selection sliders in Icewind Dale...