Skip to content

Need to lower reputation as soon as possible.

I killed Valygar and I want to do planar sphere quest. Killing him cost me no reputation points.

Killing merchants cost me no reputation.

What to do?

Comments

• QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    Don't you take his body as an inventory item and just have it on hand to enter the sphere?
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Yes, but I still have same reputation.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    You can always kill civilians. Orphans, expecting mothers, little girls with their puppies. That sort of thing.

Of course, naggers might pesters you with questions such as WHY, but don't you ever let that stop you.
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    Lob fireballs into any random inn o:)
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    why do you need to lower your rep for planar sphere? I don't remember rep being an issue with that.
  • SomeSortSomeSort Member Posts: 859
    Killing innocents will result in a *huge* reputation drop. If that's a bit more extreme than you were hoping for, go into houses, rob them in plain sight of the owners, and run away when the guards come. That'll knock off a point or two of reputation at a time.

If you're going to kill innocents, it's best to find one who is isolated (say, in a house), so you don't turn the entire area hostile. It's pretty easy to try to drop your reputation a little and instead start a chain reaction that drops you all the way to 2 or 3.
  • RawgrimRawgrim Member Posts: 621
    Open the door to an inn with a lot of people. Have Jaheira cast Entangle into the room. Have your wizard cast Cloud Kill into the room. Close the door. Wait. Your reputation will drop.
  • proghead3proghead3 Member Posts: 65
    The entangle spell seems unnecessary. As does the waiting...
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    proghead3 said:

Plus, if you close the door you can't watch.
  • RawgrimRawgrim Member Posts: 621
    proghead3 said:

RP reasons. More evil. + closing the door makes sure the vapors from Cloud Kill don't get out.

This is actually a very good tactic to use on that thieves guild you have to wipe out on the docs. As well as those rooms with the trolls and umber hulks at the DeArnise keep.
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Try summoning a Pit Fiend in Waukeen's Promenade. You'll get a reputation drop and you'll no longer have to worry about crowds during Black Friday and Boxing Day sales at Adventure Mart.
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Thank you guys. I only need small drop of rep not huge, but I found the way how.
    In Brynnlaw there's a merchant you could try to steal off, and you don't need to kill him if you exit the building.
  • NuinNuin Member Posts: 451
    If you ever need a reputation drop post-Brynnlaw, just remember to use Slayer Form.