Skip to content

Seeing the Godsman secret project? (spoilers)

TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
In my blind run of PST:EE I decided to try joining the Godsmen. After doing this I asked Keldor if I could see the secret project they were working on. He said yes and gave me a Godsman Token, which is apparently supposed to allow me access to the project. The problem is that the locked doors in the foundry are still locked and they refuse to open for the token. Am I missing something here or is this a bug?

Try not to spoil me too much here. I would prefer just a very simple answer like "Yes, that thing is supposed to give you access so this must be a bug." or "No, just keep playing and you will find out." to minimize spoiling.

Comments

• SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    edited May 2017
    have you tried speaking to one of the guards beside the doors? I played through that area a while ago, so I don't really remember how it played out, but I can still show the token to the guy to the right of the big doors. The small doors are a different thing if I recall correctly.

EDIT: I pickpocketed my token, so maybe there's a difference
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @SethDavis I did try that, yes. Either I missed the proper dialog option or it wasn't there. I will have another look.
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    edited May 2017
    hmm, that guy does seem like he should care about the big one. I'll go check in vanilla, just in case

Welp, same in vanilla :/
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    I had the same difficulty. It's... really unintuitive that the guy on the left doesn't open the door, or even point you to the guys who can.