Skip to content

"Grand Mastery" achievement doesn't pop up

ExileExile Member Posts: 21
edited May 2017 in Troubleshooting
Hello,

I have a problem with achievement Grand Mastery on Steam. I was able to do it with Dual-Class Fighter/Thief in Black Pits. Then export the character and import it as main char in original story (Loremaster worked that for me perfectly fine).

Any ideas? I'm starting to be little triggered, because it's not the first achievement I had a trouble with.

Thanks,
Have nice day
Post edited by Exile on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2017
    If you put into the console

C:GetGlobal("ACH_GRANDMASTER","GLOBAL")

What value does it give?

Also can you post/attach a save here?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited May 2017
    Heh, I remember I accidentally gave myself this achievement in BG1 by using this code while goofing off.
    C:Eval("ActionOverride(Myself,ForceSpell(Myself\'Wizard_Black_Blade_of_Disaster\'))")
  • ExileExile Member Posts: 21
    edited May 2017
    elminster said:

If you put into the console

C:GetGlobal("ACH_GRANDMASTER","GLOBAL")

What value does it give?

Also can you post/attach a save here?

It says:

EDIT: BTW getting help by Elminster. That's awesome! :)

edited May 2017
    Looks like Grandmastery is only going to trigger in SoD at the moment. It won't also trigger automatically with a save. Also Black Pits characters weren't intended to be imported into the main campaign, so that may cause problems itself.
  • ExileExile Member Posts: 21
    I found that kinda strange, because I did exactly the same thing with Bard to get Loremaster and it just worked perfectly fine. Pop up immediately when the game started.

Anyway. Thanks for the help... it's little bummer, but what can you do.

Have nice day! :)
    Actually it looks like its related to dual classing. Anyways, I've written a ticket up on it.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    elminster said:

Looks like Grandmastery is only going to trigger in SoD at the moment. It won't also trigger automatically with a save. Also Black Pits characters weren't intended to be imported into the main campaign, so that may cause problems itself.

@elminster Not too sure what you mean by that... I don't think SoD had been released when I had accidentally unlocked that achievement.

I suppose it must have something to do with dual classing, like you said. *shrug*