Skip to content

Tresset's blind run of PST:EE (ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED (except coming from me, that is)!)

12346»

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Hmm... Restartitis is a bad thing... I spent all day today playing a new game... I just wanted to see those awesome hammers (Brimstone and Comminution) in action soooo much... That, and I was quite unfocused for most of the day (it's a problem related to my Autism and ADHD). Now that I got Brimstone maybe the desire to be a fighter will fade...

Don't worry! I will get back to my first run with the mage dude... I just don't always feel like recording my adventures here... Also I am not quite sure I know what to do next having explored almost everywhere available already... Not that I need a hint yet; I am sure I will figure it out eventually.
    JuliusBorisovmlneveseCrevsDaakPibaro
    I asked around the brothel about Kesai-Serris being Ravel's daughter. Several of the prostitutes suggested I ask Juliette. Juliette tells me that I should speak to Kimasxi Addertongue as the two are half sisters! Kimasxi suggested I tell Kesai-Serris to ask their father about it... Like I couldn't have come up with that on my own if I were the Nameless One... I asked Kesai-Serris to ask her father and she finally came to realize that she was the daughter of Ravel. She told me much of how evil Ravel was and I tried to comfort her. She then gave me a handkerchief with her blood, which from what I have been told, is apparently the key to Ravel's maze. After this I spent some time looking around the lower ward for the portal to Ravel's maze... I didn't get anywhere though... Perhaps I need to finish the Dreambuilder quest first... The problem is I don't know how to get into the siege tower to get the birdcage... Hmm... Who have I not talked to yet? Nevermind... I'll figure it out...
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovPibaro
    Ok guys... I must be missing something... I am pretty solidly stuck on this mage run and my warrior is catching up to the same point rapidly. I think it is time I asked for a subtle hint on what to do next. Just try not to reveal too much...
    PibaroCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    In the market
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    edited May 2017
    Information about the portal to Ravel is included in your past incarnation's journal and you can follow a thread from there.
    PibaroCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    They point you in different directions because you were stuck on two fronts. Siege Tower and Ravel.
    PibaroCrevsDaakMontresor_SPJuliusBorisov
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    I don't actually think Annah can use the knuckles. If memory serves, she's limited to punch daggers only, not just all fist weapons.
    @Jarrakul True, but for some reason she WAS able to use the Spiked Gauntlets of Ogre Power. Who am I to argue if the game lets her use 'em? I kinda think the devs intend to leave this as is too, considering how they handled my bug report for her using Uhir's Knife. At the very least this one is actually a fist weapon...
    JarrakulCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Huh. Okay, whatever. I guess they're spikey enough to count as punch-daggers?
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Thirty Two missiles of patience? dyaaaaaaaaaam

Thirty Two missiles of patience? dyaaaaaaaaaam

By the time you finish using the first the combat is over, 32 combats before needing to rest? Sign me up, heh. Not.
  • jiflinkjiflink Member Posts: 1
    So, are you still working on this @Tresset? I've just restarted playing again in the last week or so and stumbled on this thread. I've really been enjoying reading it. Here's to hoping you haven't let this project die!
    mlneveseCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • AbYsMaLAbYsMaL Member Posts: 19
    @Tresset So how did Ravel's Maze turn out?
    JuliusBorisov
    @AbYsMaL I actually haven't gone yet. I wanted to grind up to level 9 spells before going but I got bored around level 8 and kinda stopped playing... Like I said I will continue one of these days. Don't worry, I promise I won't do anything major without reporting it.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    There's masses of XP from dialogue & quests later on, so no real need to grind then or at any point really.
  • FluentFluent Member Posts: 74
    edited January 2018
    Not to try and steal the thunder *at all* (I was enjoying reading some of your adventures, Tresset!), but I also did a complete "blind" Let's Play on YouTube when the game released. It was my first time ever playing the game, really enjoyed it and had some fun capturing it all on video if anyone is interested.

Episode 1 (of 92!) -

Currently have a Torment: Tides of Numenera LP going, too, among a few others.

Have a good one. :smiley:
    TressetJuliusBorisov