Skip to content

Companion quests

cbones9889cbones9889 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 41
Good morning all.

I am making my 2nd play through of SoD. Can anyone tell me what which of the companions have quest associated with them or give you items for doing a small favor for them.

Thanks

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    edited May 2017
    There's some sort of quest or reward (albeit minor in some cases) associated with Minsc+Dynaheir, Safana, Glint, Corwin, Edwin, M'Khiin, Neera, and Khalid+Jaheira.

Nothing special is associated with Viconia, Voghiln or Dorn [Edit - or also Rasaad], so far as I recall.

I haven't yet taken Baeloth in my permanent party for SoD, so I'm not sure in his case.
    Post edited by Gallowglass on
  • cbones9889cbones9889 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 41
    @Gallowglass thank you.

I had taken M'Khiin and Khalid+Jaheira in one of my play throughs. That is good to know about the others.

Thanks
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited May 2017
    Viconia has a silver circlet(1+ saving throws) that can be used by everyone, though she really only spawns with it if you didn't use her in BGEE. Otherwise she retains the gear you had from the Sarevok fight.

In Baeloths case and Viconia though, the innate magic resistance is the reward imo.

I'm about to take Rasaad, but I haven't heard anyone mentioning anything about him, so I presume he doesn't have anything specific going for him. But again there are a lot of monk specific items in SoD, so he's still worth picking up.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Don't forget, Corwin, Dorn, Glint, Neera, Rasaad, Safana, Viconia and Voghiln all have different romances and thus extra dialogues.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/03/siege-of-dragonspear-romance-tips.html