Skip to content

SCS - Unable to Install

KorbuKorbu Member Posts: 61
I'm trying to install SCS v30 for both BG1EE and BG2EE (Beamdog Client versions 2.3.67.3), and it keeps failing to install the Install Component [Initialise mod (all other components require this)] portion of it, even when i run the setup-stratagems.exe as Administrator. Is there any fix for this?

Comments

• KorbuKorbu Member Posts: 61
    Bump. I'm seeing multiple threads on how to install SCS via different means. Which is the current proper way to install SCS v30 on BG1EE+SoD and BG2EE (Beamdog Client v2.3.67.3)?
  • AasimAasim Member Posts: 591
    Download BWS Fixpack, extract into your game folder. Be sure SCS is extracted there but NOT installed.
    Run fixpack executable (I think it's applypatches or similar).
    Install SCS.
    Does that also apply to BG1EE? I just ran it on BG2EE and it worked, but it's not working for BG1EE/SoD.
    edited May 2017
    Nm, got it to start patching BG1EE. Since SoD gets it's own folder (00806), does SCS applied to BG1EE also apply to SoD, or does the SoD folder need it's own copy of BWS Fixpack and SCS in it? If SCS affects SoD, are there specific encounters that are changed, or does it only get the general AI changes?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.