Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

There's currently a forum problem with avatars not showing in reactions.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Getting Enhanced Edition's Character's Soundsets

wolfdwarfwolfdwarf Member Posts: 14
edited May 2017 in Fan Creations
Hey,

I want to use the soundset of Neera and maybe Rasaad (basically EE characters) in IWD/BG (basically the games that work with these soundsets).
Now, I know all about how to format the filenames and numbers for the soundsets themselves.
The actual problem I'm having is getting/finding/extracting the actual files of the Soundset Sounds out of BG2.
I used NearInfinity to get all the WAVs but I cannot find the files that belong to Neera's (or the other EE characters) soundsets? They seem to be all messed up and disorganized... The non-EE characters reasonably have their filename sets begin with their names...

Can anybody help me with / link me to a stupid-simple step-by-step guide on how to extract the proper wav files for the soundsets?

Please...

P.S. Actually! I managed to do it in the past, I actually have a post sharing the Neera Soundset I managed to make. I think I did it with DLTCEP back then... But alas I cannot for the life of me figure out how I did it.

Post edited by wolfdwarf on

Comments