Skip to content

3.1.3 is in the beta!

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

The PST:EE beta for patch 3.1.3 is now live on Steam and Google Play. Opt in to try out the latest bug fixes and features.

PST:EE owners on Steam and Google Play should be able opt in to try out the added features and bug fixes including:

Additional font sizing options on tablets
64 bit Linux support
Localization fixes
Steam achievement fixes
Spell graphic updates
And more!

A full list of patch notes will be published on the Beamblog when patch 3.1.3 is released from beta.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Cool! I will have to try it out to see if any of the bugs I reported are fixed in there. Hopefully I can get off of Pokemon long enough...
  • onelasttry84onelasttry84 Member Posts: 52

64 bit Linux support

nice!

• OrsalakOrsalak Member Posts: 7
    When do you expect a GOG release?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Orsalak said:

When do you expect a GOG release?

After the beta, the patch will be live everywhere.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Planescape: Torment EE is going to get another patch. That's really ok with me, but I also hope that Icewind Dale will eventually get brought to 2.0. It lags behind other games in regards of bein up to date.
  • ActarusActarus Member Posts: 78
    It's out now patch 3.1.3
  • fkirenicusfkirenicus Member Posts: 331
    Abyssal Fury, here I come!
  • willadamswilladams Member Posts: 4
    Any hope of addressing the Windows Tablet bug where an active stylus can't interact with the inventory screen? Really mystified by this, since BG1, 2, Icewind Dale, and ToEE all worked fine.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited July 2017
    @willadams Do you mean this bug? That should be fixed in the 3.1.3 patch.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @willadams What @Doubledimas said. The stylus should interact with the inventory screen in the 3.1.3 version.