Skip to content

PTEE: UI/HUD disappears after Ravel cutscene

LionsonsaturnLionsonsaturn Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
Running PTEE through Steam on a two year old Windows 10 MSI gaming laptop. The first time the Ravel cutscene ran, it froze my game after it ended. Tried again from a previous save, entered the maze portal, this time it put me in Curst without playing the cutscene. But my UI was gone and only showed up again when I entered a store and opened a Buy/Sell window. Seems I have the "no UI except on pause" problem. Saw the fix of using a modding tool to turn "full screen" to OFF in some game file or other but wondering if there is a simpler solution, or if there will be a fix. Thank you - P.S. I have loved this game from the moment it first came out, was ecstatic to see it was being re-issued for modern gear, have never made it past this point in the play before and DYING to solve this problem so I can experience content I've never seen before :smiley:

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    It's ons of the fixes being tested in the 3.1.3. patch.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @Lionsonsaturn Please, opt-in the 3.1.3 beta on Steam and report if you're getting this bug in the new build?
  • LionsonsaturnLionsonsaturn Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    YES! After I opted in for Steam Beta, it didn't fix my old save in Curst without the UI... BUT but when I started from an older save back in Ravel's maze, this time the portal it took me through the cutscene with no problems, and dropped me in Curst with the UI working normally. THANK YOU! Good work!