Skip to content

if your class...

CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
If your class stronghold is one of heaviest, is it possible to postpone it after Spellhold?

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    What exactly do you mean
    - starting the quest that may win you the stronghold ?
    - starting one of the quests once you gained the stronghold ?
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    the first one, I have to win stronghold yet, in this gameplay.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Generally yes, both stronghold quests (i.e. to gain a stronghold) and stronghold tasks (i.e. given by your stronghold) can be postponed until after Spellhold. Or you can gain the stronghold and do some of the tasks before Spellhold, but leave the remainder of the tasks until after Spellhold.

However, if you're already in the middle of a particular stronghold task, then it may be safest to complete that task (and then depart for Spellhold before the next task starts) ... I'm not so sure whether those in-task timers are suspended once they've begun (although perhaps others can advise).
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    The thief stronghold would depend on how you make your way to Spellhold, obviously.
    For Nalia's keep you need at least talk to her at the Coronet and send her ahead to the keep before you go to Spellhold, I think you also need to do the initial talk outside of the keep with her but that may be added by a mod, not sure.
    As far as I know there are no restrictions for the temple or Umar.
    There is none for planar sphere.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

The thief stronghold would depend on how you make your way to Spellhold, obviously.
    For Nalia's keep you need at least talk to her at the Coronet and send her ahead to the keep before you go to Spellhold, I think you also need to do the initial talk outside of the keep with her but that may be added by a mod, not sure.
    As far as I know there are no restrictions for the temple or Umar.
    There is none for planar sphere.

Actually for Nalia, you need to take inside the keep just far enough to talk to Daleson.
    Attalus