Skip to content

[mod] I Shall Never Forget

LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
edited March 2020 in BGII:EE Mods
Hi, all! I am happy to tell you that my Colours of Infinity mod called I Shall Never Forget was just updated!

ISNF is a quest mod from the Colours of Infinity mod series. This Baldur's Gate 2 mod allows you to work with Orion - a mage who has lost sense of his life. Either help him regain what he lost or let him die without the faintest ray of hope.
This may be an excellent way to earn the money you need to continue in the game.

The quest starts in the Goverment District. Look for a new entrance titled "2nd Floor Observatory."

Apart from the quest areas, there is one new semi-quest area that takes small part in the mod and can be accessed even before start the quest - The Temple of Sune. It is located in Waukeen's Promenade. If you have any problem finding it, check the map. The new temple has been marked.

Because EE save games can't be updated with WeiDU, you must start a new game to enjoy the mod.

Colours of Infinity download section
Post edited by LavaDelVortel on

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    Just updated the mod to 5.1 - I included some additional item fixes and balanced the one unique innate ability.
  • kaja8kaja8 Member Posts: 52
    edited November 2019
    I could use some help with the mod. I entered the cave with the Selene memories and in the end I talk to Gorion and get a new ability but after that conversation nothing happens and I don't know what I should do next.

Edit: nvm. I just found the entrance to the next room.
  • LawfulStupidLawfulStupid Member Posts: 38
    Good Evening. Where in the sewers would I be able to find "The Incomplete"? I've spent a good deal of time tramping around the sewers beneath the Temple District with no luck. Any assistance would be appreciated.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    Here:
    AR0701.jpg
    Image from Children of Bhaal website.