Skip to content

Who's Your Favourite NPC? (Finals Edition!)

13»

Comments

• colonel_burgercolonel_burger Member Posts: 279
    Where was Montaron????

Yer wit be sharp as my blade! Do we exchange jabs, or will you cease yer prattle?
    booinyoureyes
  • LockLock Member Posts: 84
  • colonel_burgercolonel_burger Member Posts: 279
    That makes me a sad panda. Too many people with drow fantasies IMO.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Why can't I vote in Boo? His cosmic powers and unlimited wisdom are just beyond everything other NPCs offer. :)
    Brude
  • kilroy_was_herekilroy_was_here Member Posts: 455
    @mlnevese I was thinking the same thing, but that I realized that the poll is misnamed. Obviously Boo is everyone's favorite NPC, but since that poll would have been a boring 100% to 0% a different poll was started to determine the SECOND favorite NPC, they just left out that word.
    mlnevese
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @kilroy_was_here That makes a lot of sense... The other NPCs would die in shame with 0 votes.
  • LockLock Member Posts: 84
    mlnevese said:

Why can't I vote in Boo? His cosmic powers and unlimited wisdom are just beyond everything other NPCs offer. :)

I regret to inform you that Xzar ate the little rodent with some fava beans and a nice chianti. Don't tell Minsc.
    Quartz
  • Ulfgar_TorunnUlfgar_Torunn Member Posts: 169
    How did Noober not make this list?
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Lock said:

mlnevese said:

I regret to inform you that Xzar ate the little rodent with some fava beans and a nice chianti. Don't tell Minsc.
    I dig this post, hard.

I seriously would cosplay Xzar some time if I didn't fear no one would recognize me, being in the States and all. His lines are just too fun, and when my hair gets long it looks just like his.
    Lock