Skip to content

[SPOILER] Quest: Entering Dragonspear Castle

Laurensvo92Laurensvo92 Member Posts: 33
I am stuck in the Entering Dragonspear Castle quest. How do you find the Caelar seal? I have looked everywhere.
Post edited by Laurensvo92 on
mewp12

Comments

• Laurensvo92Laurensvo92 Member Posts: 33
    Anyone?
  • keuzkeuz Member Posts: 3
    I wonder the same thing, ive tryed to use the blue shirts you can find with the seal on but it doesnt help mush. Ive notised thers a catapult outside to and you can put things in it but nothing i put in there will make it shoot? So im also stuck and searching everywhere for a sign to get in but the time just goes by :(
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    it's inside the camp. Try to explore the huge camp.

1) In a box on the left side, left of some tent, there is a uniform.
    2) If you wish to go on, get the quest from the people that are right top that box, with the drunk soldier
    3) go to the lietenant and let him give you the seal to do his job
  • TethylisTethylis Member Posts: 2
    So I have the uniform, I've already spoken to the drunken soldier and gave Commander Dreon the orders and wine. I actually have two Seals of Caelar, but I still don't understand what else there is to do. I still have the Barrel of Bwoosh, the posion, and the amulet. I've explored everywhere I could in the camp, there is only one door that I still can't get past. None of the NPC's have anything else to say to me either.

Been stuck at this spot for nearly three days now...
  • BraggartBraggart Member Posts: 12
    Tethylis said:

So I have the uniform, I've already spoken to the drunken soldier and gave Commander Dreon the orders and wine. I actually have two Seals of Caelar, but I still don't understand what else there is to do. I still have the Barrel of Bwoosh, the posion, and the amulet. I've explored everywhere I could in the camp, there is only one door that I still can't get past. None of the NPC's have anything else to say to me either.

Been stuck at this spot for nearly three days now...

Have you been through the underground river yet?
    ThacoBell
  • EscarcheEscarche Member Posts: 61
    edited April 2016
    @Tethylis You don't know what to do? For me it's seems like you have to go the Underground River, duh! :D You were supposed to infitrate caves down there. No one told you to go exactly to Dragonspear Castle, that's your own doing (mostly for Seal and/or Crusader's Armor).
  • TethylisTethylis Member Posts: 2
    So I actually went there before I went to the camp, but didn't realize there was more stuff to do there... Once I get back home i'll check it out and see what's up. Thanks a bunch!
  • kekakeka Member Posts: 3
    Also got stuck with entering Dragonspear Castle. Cleaned Underground River, found Seal, set Bwoosh, but killed ogres that were supposed to operate lift, and entrance to castle is magically sealed.

Also, all generals and other officials disappeared after "negotiations" with Caelar.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736

I am stuck in the Entering Dragonspear Castle quest. How do you find the Caelar seal? I have looked everywhere.

You can obtain one during "The Traitor" quest.

More spoilers ahead
    It is in possession of Malden Col.
    keka said:

Also got stuck with entering Dragonspear Castle. Cleaned Underground River, found Seal, set Bwoosh, but killed ogres that were supposed to operate lift, and entrance to castle is magically sealed.

Also, all generals and other officials disappeared after "negotiations" with Caelar.

If you have been to the meeting and are unable to progress the plot after returning back to the camp, try this solution (make a backup save, just in case) https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/736806/#Comment_736806
  • kekakeka Member Posts: 3
    That worked
  • mewp12mewp12 Member Posts: 61
    I found the way into the castle from the underground by accident while I was looking for the lost drow. I need to know what the bswoosh thingy does. The entrance is in the north of the cave.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited June 2017
    Ardanis said:

You can obtain one during "The Traitor" quest.

More spoilers ahead
    It is in possession of Malden Col.
    keka said:

If you have been to the meeting and are unable to progress the plot after returning back to the camp, try this solution (make a backup save, just in case) https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/736806/#Comment_736806
    Does this mean that you have to kill rather than challenge the traitor?
    mewp12 said:

I found the way into the castle from the underground by accident while I was looking for the lost drow. I need to know what the bswoosh thingy does. The entrance is in the north of the cave.

It weakens the defences. I think that it goes off when you tell someone in the coalition camp that you have placed it in the right place.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    edited June 2017

Does this mean that you have to kill rather than challenge the traitor?

Not necessarily. You can also get the Seal by picking his pocket.

It weakens the defences. I think that it goes off when you tell someone in the coalition camp that you have placed it in the right place.

Nothing happens with the Bwoosh! for quite a while. Eventually, when you arrive at the Castle with the rest of the army to start the final battle against Caelar's army (and it'll be obvious when you're at that point!), you'll see that the main gate has been sealed. There'll then be an automatic conversation with the commanders in which you have an option to mention that you placed the Bwoosh! in the required position (if indeed you did that).
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @Wise_Grimwald The cyclops at the entrance to the underground river also drops one.
    Gallowglass
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited June 2017
    I wonder why I haven't got one then. :o

@Gallowglass Re the pickpocketting. Such an obvious solution once you know what he has in his possession. I was wrongly expecting to get his possessions when I challenged him. :(
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

@Gallowglass Re the pickpocketting. Such an obvious solution once you know what he has in his possession. I was wrongly expecting to get his possessions when I challenged him. :(

Well, yes ... but given that the traitor quest is Safana's personal quest, and that she tells us that she found the suspicious items which are the reason for her quest by picking pockets, it seemed obvious that she should continue picking everyone's pockets throughout her quest ... so I found that Seal in (what seemed to me to be) the natural course of events.
    Wise_Grimwald