Skip to content

13/14 f/m

Hello.
At what point in the game, roughly, would the character regain his fighter levels? Thanks.

This is with SOD, if that matters.

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Hi there . If that's post SoD with a party of 6 then you might reach level 13 as fighter at the end of chapter 2 (considering you've done all major quests) and would probably reach level 14 as mage till chapter 6 (considering you'd have practically cleared up the underdark).
  • luskanluskan Member Posts: 269
    Fighter 13 is 1.25 million XP and then Mage 14 is another 1.5 million XP, so 2.75 million XP.

You didn't mention the size of your party, but if you're solo you'll get it while in chapter 2 SOA. If I recall from past posters, if you have a party of 4 or more you'll be somewhere in the Underdark.

However it all depends on how much you want to rush and do tricks like scribe and erase scrolls over and over.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    There's various ways to go about XP, including the above-mentioned scroll thing but also resting in dungeons for random encounters etc. which essentially provides unlimited experience.

There's also Watcher's Keep, which is a veritable XP bomb. If you do that pre-Underdark, you'll get a hefty bonus on top of what you'd usually have in Chapter 2/3.

All that being said, I personally believe that dualing at 13 is just not worth it. Not that you don't gain nice perks, but I find that they are simply not worth the investment compared to dualing at 9.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Dual-classing to mage isn't godawful thanks to the "get thee some learning" trick, as @luskan mentioned. Make sure no one is in your party and scribe a metric crapton of scrolls and you'll have a good chunk of EXP taken care of.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Depends on the size of your party as always, but fully completing SoA without abuses with a party of 6 will get you to roughly 3.5M experience points on everyone, so if you don't abuse scrolls and things like that 2.75M exp will be reached at the end of Underdark, or later in chapter 6 based on how many quests you completed during chapter 2.