Skip to content

Getting Safana's treasure without fighting the flesh golems?

I'm struggling with getting Safana's treasure without fighting those golems - my party is only level 3 (I'm trying to get Safana early) and the Sirines put up a fair fight but the golems even two-hit Kagain.
I've tried the stealthy approach, which is tricky as well, as Safana can't spot the traps (her skill is clearly too low), and by the time I end up getting to the treasure, activating it removes my stealth. I've tried a potion of invisibility which works great but the problem is getting back out again.
Any tips? I'm worried as if I leave the area to level up more, Safana'll just leave because of the timer
JuliusBorisov

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    The only item from the treasure that is required for Safana's quest is the Manual of Bodily Health. So stealth and speed may help if you just grab that single item for her.
    kingblah
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Once you've come into sight range of the golems (whether actually visible or not), they start wandering around. A stealthy character can therefore just wait until the one near the treasure moves away before grabbing it (and restealthing).
    kingblahlolienQuartzJuliusBorisov
  • kingblahkingblah Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2017
    Perfect, got it now - a bit of patience and luck waiting for the golems to move out of sight-range helped. Those damn traps though, escaped with 1 health!
    Thanks all!
    lolienGrond0UnderstandMouseMagicJuliusBorisov
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited June 2017
    A specialized character can hit them from a distance If you've got magic arrows.