Thanks largely to @Wisp
's tireless efforts Rogue Rebalancing v4.80
is now available and brings improved compatibility with IWD:EE.
- Items granted by the "Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards" component are now available on IWD:EE (in stores, chests and on certain creatures)
- True Bard and Blade songs are not altered on IWD:EE
- The RR version of the Skald and Jester songs now break invisibility, do not stack with themselves and fail to affect deafened creatures on IWD:EE
- RR bucklers now use the round paperdoll icon and character animation on IWD:EE
- RR items no longer have description icons on IWD:EE
- Fixed many string errors on BG:EE and IWD:EE
- The French, Spanish and Italian translations have been updatedObligatory disclaimer:
Although I am a Project Manager at Beamdog and in charge of IWD:EE development, this mod is completely unrelated to my work there. Please do not mistake this for an officially supported product. I have made this mod in my own free time and Beamdog does not provide technical support for it.