Skip to content

Why no cleric services offered in Dragonspear ,after defeating the final Boss? *MASSIVE SPOILER*

Although it is kind of irrelevant, it bothers me that my companions who died fighting Belhifet can't be revived unless I've got the spell with myself. It feels like they died and that's it...
NightingaleAerakarPapa_LouJuliusBorisovbob_veng

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Create a bug report on Redmine, please.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300

Create a bug report on Redmine, please.

Done!
    JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]
  • LiluraLilura Member Posts: 148
    This has been reported before, too:
    http://redmine.beamdog.com/issues/22905
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    is there an eta for next patch?
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    edited July 2017
    i don't think you should be able to rez someone who died on a final destination type outer plane such as hell, while being on the material plane; that person's soul should thematically be stranded there, and in need of rescuing
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    bob_veng said:

i don't think you should be able to rez someone who died on a final destination type outer plane such as hell, while being on the material plane; that person's soul should thematically be stranded there, and in need of rescuing

Technically unless being stopped from doing so reguardless of plane of death that soul would go to which ever plane is meant to be it's final destination and Rez'ing them calls it from that destination plane reguardless of plane the spell is cast from even if it's different from the death.

Shikao
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Then why do they talk about the 'Dragonspear dead' being trapped in Avernus?