Skip to content

Does BGNPC add anything other than talking?

First practical change i have noticed is that I can now send Imoen back to candlekeep. Good change, considering she is just a normal person as far as anybody knows. Would she be available to join on the return, unable or unwilling?

What else is new with this mod?

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    Did you look into the subfolder bg1npc/bg1npc_docs in your game directory. Those documents tell you about the features like sending NPCs to wait at inns, the quests added for several companions, the romances, Player Initiated Dialogues (PID) you can have and more.
    BG1NPCs has about 30 subcomponents. If you have installed them all you will see a lot.
  • unavailableunavailable Member Posts: 268
    Yes, it did not answer my question, and i recall something else now: montaron killing that (earl? Marl?) patron in the inn at beregost for been rude.

I believe love little moments such as these are very telling of character and principles, and making everything an optional componant would ruin the moment.

So, i like surprises. Does this mod have many?
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201

Yes, it did not answer my question, and i recall something else now: montaron killing that (earl? Marl?) patron in the inn at beregost for been rude.

I believe love little moments such as these are very telling of character and principles, and making everything an optional componant would ruin the moment.

So, i like surprises. Does this mod have many?

Yes.