Skip to content

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    time for me to finally get the icewind dale games.
    JuliusBorisovelminster
  • IWDIWD Member Posts: 24
    IWD II is missing there as well. As if it was the black sheep of the family. :-/
    IWD said:

IWD II is missing there as well. As if it was the black sheep of the family. :-/

they can't find the source code so unlike planescape it may not get an ee.

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870

IWD said:

they can't find the source code so unlike planescape it may not get an ee.

I think IWD meant that Icewin Dale 2 Complete isn't part of the current GOG sale, again. Compared to other D&D games it rarely gets a price drop.
    well this is an ee sale not a dnd sale in general.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870

well this is an ee sale not a dnd sale in general.

Nah, this is a weekly sale with RPG's as its focus. The EE's are but a small portion of it. ;)
    megamike15
  • IWDIWD Member Posts: 24
    It was on discount during the summer sale, I think. Back then we didn't know about the source code trouble. Now that an EE seems very unlikely for the near future, I might grab the old version instead. I still have the old German collector's edition on my shelf, though, but downloading the GOG version might be the fastest and easiest option to play it nowadays.
    Kamigoroshi
  • Flame_ExcessFlame_Excess Member Posts: 26
    I wonder if Beamdog is going to equal the offer this time as well...?
  • Flame_ExcessFlame_Excess Member Posts: 26
    I asked the support and here's the answer I received:

"Regarding discounts and sales I can not provide any information not released publicly, although my assumption is that we will probably not have a sale for a while."

Meh.