Skip to content

Version 1 of the Tweaks Anthology Now Available

2»

Comments

• CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    The QDREVSR and QDOOZSR kits are adding an extra column to clasweap, which is causing Tweaks to fail. QD is the prefix of @Aquadrizzt.
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    @CamDawg, I'll fix that in the github momentarily. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
    Cheers!
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited July 2017
    @Aquadrizzt Tome n Blood then I guess? Revenant Sorcerer and Amorphous Sorcerer?I could remove those kits I reckon.

EDIT: Those kits were it, as that tweak option installed fine after I removed them
    Post edited by Zaghoul on
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    The component "Rest anywhere" doesn't work correctly in PST:EE. Instead, it sets "Location" bit 7, labeled as "Negative material plane" in NI (which apparently controls resting in other games).
    edited July 2017
    This is part of the flaky PsT/PsTEE detection that @NickBluetooth mentions upthread. It's supposed to set bit 7 only for original PsT and bit 1 for everything else (including PsTEE); I've already got this fixed for v2.
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    Okay @CamDawg , the fixes have been made to QDREVSR and QDOOZSR. Are those the only two with issues?
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    @Aquadrizzt I had the problem I mentioned on the TnB thread where installing the Tweaks option of Bards using the bard's PnP spell table. It would not allow the ability score bonus to spells. You mentioned that it did not recognize the higher lvl spell sometimes. When I uninstalled the Tweaks option it worked fine. You may have fixed it already.
    Version 2 is out; announcement thread over yonder.
This discussion has been closed.