Skip to content

[Mod] Simple Centered Dialog

AncientCowboyAncientCowboy Member Posts: 199

I've created a simple, centered-on-screen, alternative to the existing Player/NPC dialog box. A picture is worth a thousand words:

No bells, buttons, or attached global message window. Rather 'old-school' - like me :smile: .

It is included in EEUITweaks 1.4 which I'll be updating momentarily (need the link to this announcement)

Enjoy!

Comments

• ImionaImiona Member Posts: 30
    edited August 2017
    Can you maybe make the Portraits in Conversations much larger like in this Picture?
  • AncientCowboyAncientCowboy Member Posts: 199
    As a general answer - no. This mod only affects the location, not content, of the dialog box.

It appears that you are using @Dameon2 's "Swankified HUD Redesign" that is based on an older version of @Pecca 's "Dragonspear UI++" and perhaps a mod from @smeagolheart (link seems broken in 'Swankified's topic - so I don't know where it's documented). Assuming that Dameon2's UI is still compatible with the latest 'Dragonspear', I can take a look at adding support for it to EEUITweaks and then see if I can make this mod work with it.

However, I should warn you: I'm on a bit of a hiatus at the moment while I deal with some real-life issues. So it may be a couple of months before I do a new release.
  • ImionaImiona Member Posts: 30
    Hi Cowboy, thx for the quick response, but i dont need it anymore, i just played around with the UI Menu and i changed it myself, didnt know it would be so easy ^^ Thx
  • FicjuszFicjusz Member Posts: 20
    When used together with lefreut's Enhanced UI (BG1EE skin), the windows is so small that it doesn't show all dialogue options.