Skip to content

SCS Initialization component refuses to install.

O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
As the title says. It refuses to install and thus I am unable to install SCS. I'm attaching debug file and weidu log in a hope someone will be able to help me with this. As for mods and components I installed prior to this, it's all in weidu log.

Thanks.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Thanks, I'll try it. I will unforunately to start from scratch, so that may take some time.
    JuliusBorisov
  • gunmangunman Member Posts: 215
    I tried using the @subledoctor patch and it still does not work. The only other mod I have installed is Unfinished Business.

The error is:
    ERROR: Failure("resource [%BLESS%.spl] not found for 'COPY'")
    Forgot to say it was for BG:EE v 1.3

I have been able to successfully install SCS v 27 without any additional fixes. So the problem lies with either BG:EE 2.3 or SCS 30
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @gunman I believe the @subledoctor 's patch is needed only for 2.x, for 1.3 BG:EE you don't need it.
    [Deleted User]Aerakar
    As I said 1.3, SCS 30 gives this error that @subtledoctor patch doesn't fix: ERROR: Failure("resource [%BLESS%.spl] not found for 'COPY'")
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited August 2017
    Only Unfinished Business, no other mods. But SCS 27 works and I guess between 27 and 30 there are not a lot of changes.