Skip to content

IWD2 quest requirements

I know that in IWD2 you need cha, int and con 16+, skills in alchemy and knowledge, and optionally certain race to complete or gain specific quest/xp.

Do you know, do paladins/priest of ilmater and dreadmasters of bane gain anything specific?
In IWD2, not IWD.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    Paladins as usual get a quest for holy sword, while Dreadmasters get a nice +2 WIS quest.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i found being evil to be way more beneficial in iwd 2, unholy blight has no effect on you, and you get to use the halberd of hatred +4 which in my opinion is better than the holy avenger ( since in general two handed weapons are better than one handed ones i find )
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Navigating one particular part of IWD2 benefits from Wilderness Lore.
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Thanks. If any more quest requirements are needed just let me know.
    This and that thread from Sorcerer's Place might be of help as well
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    edited August 2017
    So, thoughts on this party

drow bard
    halfling rogue transmuter
    duergar dreadmaster of bane
    aasimar paladin of ilmater sorcerer
    half-orc barbarian fighter
    and sixth party member - deep gnome pure monk or human monk druid...
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i like the deep gnome monk idea, if you take dodge as your first level feat, and start with 20 dex/wis ( which you can, holy crap) thats 25 AC at level 1, absolutely killer
  • thruddthrudd Member Posts: 96
    All Those Kits are Available in IWD2??? Or is this a Modded Game your playing?
    thrudd said:

All Those Kits are Available in IWD2??? Or is this a Modded Game your playing?

All kits mentioned in this thread so far are from un-modded game.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    They aren't precisely kits, but they are core.

I liked my Monk 1 to Dreadmaster a lot, was able to survive most fights to raise to or 3 people after MANY fights. Pure Dreadmaster should be just ducky. ;)

Overall, you'll trigger lots of special stuff via that party, depending on your skills. You might want to have Wilderness Lore high enough for one very tedious area, but its not mandatory.