Skip to content

BG2:EE journal bug

Mokraja_PsinaMokraja_Psina Member Posts: 1
edited August 2017 in Troubleshooting
Greetings. First of all, I'm here because my friend has asked me to help him. He does not speak lingua franca at all. Fortunately, I do a bit, but my english is still pretty bad. As I never used to play this game, I have absolutely no idea what is this all about. Hence, my translation of the question is far from being flawless. Sorry for that. Here we go:

"I have a certain problem with BG2:EE journal notes. In fact, only quest information appear in it. But all notes about events such as dreams don't appear in the journal. Is there any way to fix this?

Then, I've heard about a shield-mod just like for BG1. Do you have any information about it? I would appreciate any help. Thank you"

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    This is how the journal looks for me.
    For each chapter of the game there are twp pages. I can open one *Quests* or the other *Journal*

Quests has a headline for each quest and tells me if a quest is still open or finished.
    Journal has chapter opening text or dreams or events, Furthermore, Journal allows me to enter my own notes or I can copy letters or messages here (so I don't need to keep them in inventory.)

There are several mods about *shields*, you need to give a bit more detail.