Skip to content

A New Multiplayer Adventure!

Hi there, I have been popping in and out of games on BGEE multiplayer lately as a new experience and it has been fun albeit a tad disjointed and I thought it would be nice to have a proper play through in a pre prepared party as I've never done that before. It would be nice if there was a lobby of sorts actually in the game to make these requests and setup playthroughs but alas...

So seeing as how all my friends in rl dislike Baldur's Gate I have little choice but to delve into the interwebs for companions . I don't necessarily want to host/lead or anything I would just like to play through from start to finish in a party of individuals. How DnD is meant to be imo.

Would be great if I could join a group already planning to go or maybe assemble one here? Perhaps people new to the game that would like someone to tag along and lend a hand?. I'm not talking insane scs hardcore speed no reload poverty run with one hand behind your back whilst balancing an otter on your nose or anything just a casual adventure for fun and giggles.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Mush_Mush said:

I'm not talking insane scs hardcore speed no reload poverty run with one hand behind your back whilst balancing an otter on your nose or anything just a casual adventure for fun and giggles.

Not so hardcore as you describe, but different folks from the "Maybe this time" try to play MP from time to time :)
  • Mush_MushMush_Mush Member Posts: 476
    Yea I like SCS for the most part I was just pointing out that it wasn't for purposes of a challenge playthrough but I guess it also depends on the options you choose on SCS installation, the bear speed is pretty insane hehe.