Skip to content

Is Spell Revisions compatible with SCS?

Just wondering if those two play well together, particularly with SCS IA improvements. Would enemies use SR spells?

If not I'll probably stick with SCS, I don't think I can play without it.

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    edited August 2017
    For the biggest part, yes...but...

The mods work together but you have to respect some dependencies and conflicts on component basis and take a look at install order. (Each mod has a large number of individual components).
    Either study the readme's and mod forums or use the BWS tool to sort that out for you.

If you carefully install them in the correct manner, you will have the *best of both worlds* result. Personally, I think it's worth it - but I use BWS because otherwise it gets complicated.
    [Deleted User]semiticgoddess
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    Is the version of SCS installed by BWS not the Spell Revisions compatible one?
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    edited August 2017
    Mantis37 said:

Is the version of SCS installed by BWS not the Spell Revisions compatible one?

It is. If you use BWS, you need not care about versions, compatibility or install order. That is what the tooll is made for.
    Mantis37[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    edited August 2017

It is. If you use BWS, you need not care about versions, compatibility or install order. That is what the tooll is made for.

Ooh, I did not know that! Now I'm definitely giving it a try...