Skip to content

Issue with Museum Quest

MoopieMoopie Member Posts: 2
Gareth in the Slave Den is only providing one line of dialogue (the farewell one), even after I've spoken with Kerish and Vera, so it seems like I'm unable to proceed in this quest. Anyone else have this problem or know how I might be able to work around it?

Comments

• ParadoxParadox Member Posts: 31
    You have spoken with Kerish but did you get the key from him?
  • MoopieMoopie Member Posts: 2
    There is no option to get a key from Kerish, and Gareth hasn't provided a quest to get the key.
  • ParadoxParadox Member Posts: 31
    Two options.
    Load a save before you entered the museum or kill Kerish and see if he drops the key (its a world item so he should drop it) then see if Gareth notices it in your inventory.
  • francfort40francfort40 Member Posts: 20
    I also had this bug and coulnt finish it, it is clearly a bug, there is a chain of event that trig this bug.
  • riomar2000riomar2000 Member Posts: 4
    I also had the bug... i worked around it by adding "TELL_TALE","1" to the global variables using eekeeper. Gareth now talks with you and you can have the key quest.
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    @Gate70‌
    Is this a confirmed bug? :)
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    If someone can confirm what led up to it so it can be reproduced I'll be able to raise a ticket. I expect there are a lot of dialogue choices around Kerish, Vera and Gareth and a certain sequence is probably required.
    Thanks
  • sanwablosanwablo Member Posts: 18
    Happened to me as well. The first time I talked to Gareth, he gave me two options, but I chose to end the conversation to explore the room first. When I talked to him after that I only get the farewell option.
  • sanwablosanwablo Member Posts: 18
    I can confirm riomar2000's solution works.