Skip to content

Stuck in a cat-mire!

Okay, so I've seen the older posts on this, but none of the fixes mentioned have made a difference for me, and are all several years old. I'm on the Ding Cat Quest. I can attract the cats with food, they're in my bag, but as soon as I get back to the Mild Mage Sanctuary, the cats go running off, up to Ding. But when I go to talk to him, even as he is SURROUNDED by a dozen cats, he keeps asking if I've found them yet. I'm stuck here, and would have to go back a pretty long way to restart. Plus, I don't know how to fix this glitch anyway! Please help!
Thanks!

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited September 2017
    I think this happened to me once or twice too. First I would count the cats around Ding and make sure you got all 8 of them. If you did get all of them and he still doesn't notice, then try entering the following code into the console and then talking to him again.
    C:SetGlobal("ohn_found_cats","oh6100",8)
    ShikaoAerakarJuliusBorisov
  • DravenGal91DravenGal91 Member Posts: 17
    Thanks! I think there are more than 8 cats! I can't find any in the forest anymore so I think I must have got them all. I'd probably appreciate this quest more if I was into Pokemon. "Gotta catch 'em all!"
    Okay. There are 7 cats by Ding. I've been wandering around the frakkin forest for over an hour and can't find #8! That darn cat!!!
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    The last cat always sucks to find. I think this quest is the worst thing beamdog has ever done.
    tbone1mf2112
    Are there any tricks or clues as to where to find that last fuzzball?
    Well, had to use the cheat, but got it done anyway.
    mf2112
    Yeah, had to use the cheat. Thanks.