Skip to content

How fast is Firebead Elvenhair?

I started a new game last night. I left Candlekeep, met up with Imoen, cut down through High Hedge and straight into Beregost, I stopped in at Feldepost's Inn, had a brief discussion with Marl, bought a copy of the History of the Fateful Coin and went to Firebead Elvenhair's house. And there he was, waiting for me. I set off before him. I went straight there. How did he get there before me?

And who is that woman who is sleeping in the bed upstairs in his house? It's the middle of the day, why is she so tired?

There is something most unnatural going on here, and I want no part of it.
tbone1Mush_MushMontresor_SPBalrog99BeetleUnderstandMouseMagicThalamondLoldrupMantis37BrutaleBentMathsorcerer

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Mush_Mush said:

He cast Dimension Door (once outside of the Candlekeep wards) and landed on top of the woman knocking her unconscious, least he could do was move her to a comfy bed.

Yeah? Tell that to the judge Firebead.

It would be great if you could ask him about the woman upstairs and that was the excuse he came up with.
    Montresor_SPUnderstandMouseMagicLoldrup
    Balrog99 said:

You are all ignoring the obvious. The Firebead Elvenhair in Candlekeep is a simulacrum conjured so that the real Firebead could enjoy conjugal relations with the 'woman upstairs'. Scandalous!

Or maybe it is the simulacrum that is having the conjugal relations because the real Firebead would prefer to curl up with a good book?
    Balrog99ThacoBellSkatan
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367

Balrog99 said:

You are all ignoring the obvious. The Firebead Elvenhair in Candlekeep is a simulacrum conjured so that the real Firebead could enjoy conjugal relations with the 'woman upstairs'. Scandalous!

Or maybe it is the simulacrum that is having the conjugal relations because the real Firebead would prefer to curl up with a good book?
    You might be on to something. Maybe he sent his simulacrum to fetch a copy of the History of the Fateful Coin for him but the clone had 'other ideas'. Reminds me of Bladerunner now!
    Permidion_Stark
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    He's the local pimp, those "courtesans" outside the Fieldpost are his hoes.
    The one upstairs has just come off the night shift.

You think he's a bit of a senile old codger, but wait till you meet him when he has all his bling on and is hitting the clubs.
    Balrog99tbone1Permidion_Stark
    @UnderstandMouseMagic
    Now I really want someone to make a mod where Firebead is like the Gary Oldman character in True Romance and you have to go into his club to free one of the girls.

tbone1Balrog99
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    He is pretty fast.
    I hoped I helped, good day to y'all. :)
    Balrog99
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    Balrog99 said:

So hard to find decent folk nowadays...
    Permidion_StarkBalrog99Zilber