Skip to content

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition iOS Patch 2.4 Notes

2»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    lefreut said:

Why do you add this prompt if you fix the first two bugs? Is there something else preventing the correct cancellation of Dual-Classing?
    That is because the patch notes for 2.4 list all fixes that were made, including fixes for 2.0 bugs, - the first issue was fixed in build 2.1.63.0, the second issue - in build 2.2.65.0, while the third issue - in build 2.2.66.0. As you see, there were a few issues, so it was decided that once you started the process for Dual Classing, the back button should be deactivated.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    Great job!!
    Bu I really can't figure out what this means:

"Slices need to be repainted"
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited September 2017
    Pibaro said:

Great job!!
    Bu I really can't figure out what this means:

"Slices need to be repainted"

It's from the Art category. The Sliced rect assets copied over from SOD needed to be updated (BaldursGateII/UI/Slices).
  • MoltoLentoMoltoLento Member Posts: 6
    I can’t update my iOS device with the new patch. It start but after 10 min stop with message “unable to download”. Apple care support don’t solves problem. I have last version of iOS and more than 4gb of free space. I have the same problem with bg1 and bg2 (all the other app on the device update with no problem).I try to reinstall bg1 but it don’t work.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    @MoltoLento Credo che tu sia italiano, quindi ti scrivo in italiano.
    Prova a scaricare le app non direttamente tramite l'ipad (o l'iphone) ma passando da itunes.
    Insomma scarica le app con itunes (per pc o per mac) e poi aggiornale da lì.
    edited October 2017
    Grazie ci proverò e darò notizia dei risultati.
    Grazie

Ps:sul nuovo iTunes non si può accedere all’app store. L’aggiornamento da remoto non è più possibile.

Problema non risolto
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985

I can’t update my iOS device with the new patch. It start but after 10 min stop with message “unable to download”. Apple care support don’t solves problem. I have last version of iOS and more than 4gb of free space. I have the same problem with bg1 and bg2 (all the other app on the device update with no problem).I try to reinstall bg1 but it don’t work.

The download is large; do you have enough free space?

4.6 GB free space
    edited October 2017
    @MoltoLento For iOS installing large apps via iTunes is handy.

If you are having troubles with connecting to the Store, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400
    @JuliusBorisov On iTunes the AppStore isn’t available anymore with the last upgrade. No more remote update from pc and Mac.
    @MoltoLento I stand corrected. Most likely, the device wants you to have more free space (temporary download and installation space).
    IIRC it is 3GB and change. Given the overhead needed for installing, that is possibly cutting it close.

Also, with something that size, iOS devices might insist on the device being plugged in; just a hunch, but not an unreasonable one.
    @tbone1 @JuliusBorisov
    now i have 6gb of free space but the error is always the same.
    at this point I think I have problems with my hardware, but the only apps with update problems are bg1 and bg2. very sad for not being able to play my favorite games.
    @MoltoLento It's very disheartening. As a final step, could you try to delete BG2 and update BG1, then install BG2 again (it will let you get even more free space)? Don't forget to save your BG2 saves first, just in case.
    Or possibly just update one at a time?
    @MoltoLento Another user has managed to finally install the BG2 update and mentioned "the install needs more than 3GB, maybe upwards of 8GB." https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/32707#note-3
    I had trouble with BG1 as well; freeing up space (to about 6GB, maybe more) did the trick.