Skip to content

My missed fortune quest

Am I supposed to complete this quest before I leave Baldur's Gate ? I'm stuck on that part where it says ''it seems my gold is lost to me''

Comments

• TemplarTemplar Member Posts: 21
    I am wondering the same thing, at this point in the quest, are we not supposed to speak with someone before we leave Baldur's Gate?
  • clos4lifeclos4life Member Posts: 26
    I've got the same issue. At this point I'll just chalk it up to a bug not letting the quest be completed.
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    edited April 2016
    I can say that the quest continues after you leave BG ;) . It may even take a long time for the quest to be completed, it seems.
  • Granas3Granas3 Member Posts: 41
    Suffice it to say that the quest is far from done when you leave, although don't count on getting it back anytime soon
  • foma_mgppufoma_mgppu Member Posts: 115
    So, is there a continuation to this quest?
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited October 2017
    Close to the endgame, but don't worry about it. It's pretty trivial.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    It actually continues through out the game. It is just a silly quest explaining why you have no money at the beginning of the game.
  • EnilwynEnilwyn Member Posts: 140
    deltago said:

It actually continues through out the game. It is just a silly quest explaining why you have no money at the beginning of the game.

It's kind of ironic too because if you loot the places you go and corpses you kill, money is never really an issue except when you're in Baldur's Gate you may not be able to completely buy out Sorcerous Sundries.