Skip to content

Coran help

SrenSren Member Posts: 24
I can't seem to get Coran past LT16. I wait to sleep with him until LT14, do Brielbara's quest before LT16, and after that I don't hear anything out of him until the Undercity and I really want to try out the CN neutral path. I still have the romance as active but I just don't know how to move him along. Does anyone have a walkthrough I could follow? (besides the one from the guide that I already have) I tried a cheat to get to the next LT but he just gives me a flirt instead :/

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Am I correct that you use the BG1 NPC Project mod. If so, @AstroBryGuy should be able to help you.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    In a dialog with Coran regarding Brielbara, you need to say this to him,

Coran, are you kidding? The girl is blackmailing you! I mean, you never wanted a child, did you? Why do you need to waste your time? She wanted it, so she can take care of the whelp herself!

That will trigger his alignment change.
  • SrenSren Member Posts: 24
    edited October 2017
    @AstroBryGuy I don't even get that talk. I don't get past LT16. The one that starts "A rogue’s life is not a long one." I did the initial quest with Brielbara to save her child before LT14 I think. It was definitely around then. Next time he talks to me with the exception of the "holy shit, you're a Bhaalspawn?!?!" talk is when we get into the Undercity just before I face Sarevok. All of the flirts are available though so the romance doesn't get cut off

Good to know though how to trigger his alignment change so when I figure this out, I won't be the responsible softie that I am and have him help take care of Namara :smiley:
    Post edited by Sren on