Skip to content

Major glitch with BWS EET set up MOD run - please help with workaround or solution!

brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
Please help as run into this glitch with a couple of my mods in my BWS EET run and not sure what causes or what to do but the recent one is tough as my party just went into the goverment district for anomens quest and Keldorn goes on about visiting his estate and then it cuts out to Captain Braga and Prelate with some officers discussing about shadow thieves and needing PCs help wih my party close by. After I finish with their dialogue my party is standing but in this new area I cant move or access anything UI, move cursor etc and my party members just looking around and essentially nothing responds and have to task manager and exit out...I noticed this happen with some mods for NPC encounters and they would take me to a different mod added location and same thing so have just been avoiding it but now this is an issue as need to get into the government district and belive more of these will come...I`ll add the pictures but not sure what to do and open to any solutions.

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    Just a hint - the scene is from *Alternatives* mod. This happens after you got the money for Brynlaw travel and Brus and Valen have made their offer. There come some others to make the *alternative* offers.

Being stuck here may have nothing to do with the mod however but be the new EE encounter bug cutting in here. This is not mod NPCs encounters but new EE NPC encounters like Neera or Dorn, unless you refer to something else.

You may try this workaround, now that you have seen the cutscene and *stored* the contents in your mind.

Before you travel to Government do this:
    C:SetGlobal("B!Alternatives","GLOBAL",2)
    C:SetGlobal("B!AltTime","GLOBAL",0)

It should skip the scene and act as if you've seen it.
    brunardo
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    That worked thank you @PaulaMigrate :smiley:

Sorry the other mod its been happening is rom encounters so have been reloading and just avoiding these npcs however didnt have any issues with them or this glitch throughout BG1...

Anyways this is great but am concerned another situation like this in one of the many mods installed but will cross that bridge if it comes
    Lol ran into another 5 min playing in the government district...this one is with Rana Jysstev being attacked by thugs which I dispatch and then invited to meet someone at the Jysttev estate but when I accept same glitch happens...I rejected the offer and can continue playing but now Im not even sure which Mod this is or consequences of it.
    brunardo said:

Lol ran into another 5 min playing in the government district...this one is with Rana Jysstev being attacked by thugs which I dispatch and then invited to meet someone at the Jysttev estate but when I accept same glitch happens...I rejected the offer and can continue playing but now Im not even sure which Mod this is or consequences of it.

That is part of Isra mod.

So basically the pattern is that every time a mod (or vanilla game trigger) takes you out of your current area to somewhere else, then you get stuck?
    Hardly imaginable that all these mods (I played them all successfully in my EET game) are bugged at the same time. Something more basic is wrong in your install but no idea what it is.

- in case you are interested in Isra, we could look for some globals etc to work around - but this effort would only make sense if you plan to let Isra join your party and continue to solve her quest because that's what is up next after that cutscene. Otherwise your rejection is good enough.
    And just walked into Delryn estate and after Anomen talks to his father and asks me to come to the Moira's urn everyone walks over and stands around with no options again...this isnt part of a mod so now pretty concerned this is going to keep happening...wonder what is causing this issue?
    Im ok not taking Isra but as you mentioned now with the Vanilla game triggers doing this freeze something is messed up...I've finished the darnise keep and several areas (i.e sewers) and no issues until this point and only thing I changed was adding the program debug to allow the control console and changes mentioned above but that should be causgin these issues right?
    Let me know @PaulaMigrate if you got any idea what it could but this now seems to be a major issue and really hope I dont have to restart from scratch :(
    Anomen case
    Here is what is supposed to happen so maybe you can figure out exactly where the game stops

- You agree to follow Anomen to the urn.
    - He says *This way*
    - Cutscene modus starts (The cutscene is Cut10a which is further defined in the script Cut10a.bcs)
    - FadeToColor([20.0],0) >>> screen goes dark
    Wait(2)
    JumpToPoint([869.340])
    MoveViewPoint([909.346],INSTANT)
    ActionOverride(Player2,JumpToPoint([825.370]))
    ActionOverride(Player3,JumpToPoint([886.384]))
    ActionOverride(Player4,JumpToPoint([952.386]))
    ActionOverride(Player5,JumpToPoint([987.362]))
    ActionOverride(Player6,JumpToPoint([1005.404])) >>> party jumps to near the pool
    Face(10)
    ActionOverride(Player2,Face(10))
    ActionOverride(Player3,Face(10))
    ActionOverride(Player4,Face(8))
    ActionOverride(Player5,Face(6))
    ActionOverride(Player6,Face(6)) >>>>party faces the pool
    ActionOverride("Anomen",JumpToPoint([909.346]))
    ActionOverride("Anomen",Face(10)) >>> Anomen is moved to position at the pool
    Wait(1)
    FadeFromColor([20.0],0) >>>> screen becomes visible again
    Wait(2)
    ActionOverride("Anomen",StartDialogueNoSet(Player1)) >>>>Anomen continues dialogue

The movement and positioning of the group happens while screen is dark, so you just see the results not the actual actions.

Anomen case
    Here is what is supposed to happen so maybe you can figure out exactly where the game stops

- You agree to follow Anomen to the urn.
    - He says *This way*
    - Cutscene modus starts (The cutscene is Cut10a which is further defined in the script Cut10a.bcs)
    - FadeToColor([20.0],0) >>> screen goes dark
    Wait(2)
    JumpToPoint([869.340])
    MoveViewPoint([909.346],INSTANT)
    ActionOverride(Player2,JumpToPoint([825.370]))
    ActionOverride(Player3,JumpToPoint([886.384]))
    ActionOverride(Player4,JumpToPoint([952.386]))
    ActionOverride(Player5,JumpToPoint([987.362]))
    ActionOverride(Player6,JumpToPoint([1005.404])) >>> party jumps to near the pool
    Face(10)
    ActionOverride(Player2,Face(10))
    ActionOverride(Player3,Face(10))
    ActionOverride(Player4,Face(8))
    ActionOverride(Player5,Face(6))
    ActionOverride(Player6,Face(6)) >>>>party faces the pool
    ActionOverride("Anomen",JumpToPoint([909.346]))
    ActionOverride("Anomen",Face(10)) >>> Anomen is moved to position at the pool
    Wait(1)
    FadeFromColor([20.0],0) >>>> screen becomes visible again
    Wait(2)
    ActionOverride("Anomen",StartDialogueNoSet(Player1)) >>>>Anomen continues dialogue

The movement and positioning of the group happens while screen is dark, so you just see the results not the actual actions.

One thing you may try is to open Cut10a.bcs in NearInfinity and modify the last part of the script with this line added just above the last one EndCutSceneMode() so that it looks like:

:::::
    Wait(1)
    FadeFromColor([20.0],0)
    Wait(2)
    EndCutSceneMode()
    ActionOverride("Anomen",StartDialogueNoSet(Player1))
    END
    Once Anomen finishes with "this way" the party just stands around and cant make any actions...if I put in the console ActionOverride("Anomen",StartDialogueNoSet(Player1)) would that skip the cutscene however I would have to do that before initiating the talk with Anomens father?
    Thanks @PaulaMigrate and didnt work as nil value...can try modify the script but wish I knew what was causing this as this may happen now with many game triggers/dialogue and cant play like this and may have to restart
    I have a suspicion now with all the detail you provided and the fact that it happens with so many scenes.
    One common thing in these scenes is the
    FadeToColor([20.0],0)
    and FadeFromColor([20.0],0)
    that makes the screen go dark and come back again. Looks like this somehow does not work for you, There were some reports about graphical issues somewhere.
    Such things are probably to be looked at by devs.

I think you should post about this in *troubleshooting* section.
    Or do you have some graphics mod installed that you may suspect as source?

The way you could verify my theory is by removing those two *Fade* commands from the script and see if that helps.

Anyway, I'm at my wits end with technical stuff like that.
    brunardo
    Didnt think about it but the occurances with Rana, RE npcs, and Anomen quest do have that in common...for me to remove them I got to install nearinfinity (never used it before) and can give it a try...Not good with the mod/tech stuff as you can tell so thinking maybe deleting some of the mods but since theyre already installed wont do much.

I'll post in the troubleshooting section but I done a few playthroughs with no mods/no issues so I know had to be this mega mod install and dont think I did any graphics mod however but below are all of them I did with my BWS set up...

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 24000
    ~SETUP-BWS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 20161130 - Updated by agb1 (installation started Mon 03/06/2017)
    ~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC8
    ~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // TDD - Core: v1.2.5
    ~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD - Trollford: v1.2.5
    ~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #2 // TDD - Eshpurta: v1.2.5
    ~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #3 // TDD - Purskal: v1.2.5
    ~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #4 // TDD - Riatavin: v1.2.5
    ~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #5 // TDD - Onset of the Darkest Day: v1.2.5
    ~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #6 // TDD - Robilard: v1.2.5
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Check for and fix incorrect spell animations: v2.1
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension Core (requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161205
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161205
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161205
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161205
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161205
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20161205
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #101 // Ascension Portraits - Bodhi: v1.51 BETA BWP 20161205
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #102 // Ascension Portraits - Original Balthazar by Cuv: v1.51 BETA BWP 20161205
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #103 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers by David Gaider: v1.51 BETA BWP 20161205
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal): v4.0.1
    ~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v9 BWP Fix
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11 BWP Fix
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5 BWP Fix
    ~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5 BWP Fix
    ~REUNION/SETUP-REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v2 BWP Fix
    ~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens: 10.1 BWP Fix
    ~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn): 10.1 BWP Fix
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade: 7.2 BWP Fix
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Talks for original Bioware NPCs: 7.2 BWP Fix
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen: 4.1 BWP Fix
    ~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: v4.4 BWP Fix
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song: 3.4 BWP Fix
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/SETUP-FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Files: Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: 3.1.3.1
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/SETUP-FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Optional: Add portraits for 63 major NPCs in Fishing for Trouble: 3.1.3.1
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/SETUP-FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Optional: Add Fishing for Trouble areas to the BP-BGT-Worldmap: 3.1.3.1
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v40 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v40 BWP Fix
    ~SWORDAP/SETUP-SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v2 BWP Fix
    ~WANDCASE/WANDCASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wand Case: v1.3
    ~TIAX/SETUP-TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v4 BWP Fix
    ~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v5 BWP Fix
    ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v2.1 BWP Fix 3
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v14 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v14 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v14 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v14 BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v2.2_Isaya BWP Fix
    ~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v2.2_Isaya
    ~LAVALYGAR/LAVALYGAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // LaValygar - new talks with Valygar Corthala
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.7 BWP Fix 2
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #51 // Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v11 BWP Fix
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v11 BWP Fix
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26
    ~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v11 BWP Fix
    ~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v7 BWP fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #401 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> Without Additonal Random Encounters: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v6 BWP Fix
    ~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
    ~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod: Romantic Encounters
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v15 BWP Fix
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v15 BWP Fix
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v15 BWP Fix
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: Beta 5 BWP Fix
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: Beta 5 BWP Fix
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: Beta 5 BWP Fix
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: Beta 5 BWP Fix
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6031 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6041 // Smarter Priests -> Priests only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6102 // Potions for NPCs -> Half the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6511 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6521 // Smarter genies -> Genies have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6531 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6541 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6551 // Smarter beholders -> Don't give beholder rays any chance of burning through spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCS scripts and abilities: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCS scripts and abilities: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8030 // More resilient trolls: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8042 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Almost-maximum difficulty (maximum for everything except liches): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8061 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8081 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8141 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Fix Smarter Abazigal: v2.1
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fix Smarter Irenicus at the Throne: v2.1
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Remove entourage from Ascension Fallen Solars: v2.1
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #400 // Prevent silent prebuffs: v2.1
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.50 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.50 BWP Fix
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v2.1
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2.1
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Adjust total XP CAP: 1.3
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.1
    ~AREA_PATCHER/SETUP-AREA_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Area Patcher: ALPHA 16
    ~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Marker: ALPHA 3
    ~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #105 // Gives some Keto items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 3
    ~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #112 // Gives some TDD items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 3
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Followers -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #3000 // BG1NPC -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Dark Horizons -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Drizzt Saga -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Eilistraee's Song -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Innershade -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #9000 // I Shall Never Forget -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #11000 // Sellswords -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #12000 // Tales Of The Deep Gardens -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #17000 // Isra: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #19000 // The White Queen -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #20000 // The Darkest Day -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #21000 // Tower of Deception: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #22000 // Siege of Dragonspear -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
    ~TSUJATHA/SETUP-TSUJATHA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tsujatha (BG2:SoA NPC) created by Sillara of the Tamari: v15_charsets
    ~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
    edited October 2017
    One last idea you can check:
    Put the attached file into BG2EE/override and try again the Anomen scene.

I do not see any mod in your list that i could think of causing your issue.
    I put it in the override folder but didnt work but appreciate the help @PaulaMigrate - is there a console command where I can skip the talk with Anomens father and start his quest or the dialogue after where Anomen starts the dialogue and chooses which option good/evil path...I'll start with figuring out nearinfinity and see if the fade in/out is the issue and look for maybe a similar graphical issue as someone else must've run into this problem like me
    Try to trigger the dialogue expected after the failed cutscene
    C:SetGlobal("AnomenDecide","GLOBAL",1)
    You may initiate dialogue with Anomen yourself.
    Hey @PaulaMigrate I tried it and went through ok with the dialogue with Anomen and after its done/end dialogue with Anomen choosing to uphold the law it goes into the same graphical issue where they stand around and cant do anything uggh wonder why this is so specific with Anomens quest...
    The thing to happen next is that the group gets moved back to Cor and dather and son continue talk.
    Obviously your problem always occurs from dialogues that do
    StartCutSceneMode()
    After that you get stuck.

Do you have *Zoom lock* enabled?
    I haven't seen such an issue before and it doesn't seem to be related to a mod. I think you should report this in Beamdog's Troubleshooting thread. I have no further ideas.
    Thanks @PaulaMigrate and didnt have zoomlock enabled...changed it didnt make a difference but will try the troubleshooting tread but think im out of luck on anomens quest and may just skip it or need to dump him. appreciate the help and will let you know if I figure anything out.
    Hey @PaulaMigrate no luck and now having issues with Jansen mod quest when he brings up rancid turnips and haer quest with him getting arrested with both leading to the fade in issue...if I uninstall NPC banter pack/UB which I think this is where these mod dialogue/quests were added from or is there another way can cut these out from my current playthrough?
    Apparently your issue is not with fade in/fade out or anything but with corrupted dialogue files for joined NPCs - the dialogues don't trigger the cutscenes. It is a messed up EET install with only half of EET installed, Uninstalling big dialogue mods halfway through will screw what isn't screwed already.
    The only way to deal with your current game would be to individually analyse and repair each and every glitch you run across. You spent more time with repairs than with playing. And it will not help anybody else to attempt and repair this install, it's not a bug or anything that other player's can gain insight from repairing.
    It is a messed install, full stop. Get rid of it.
    Sorry, but there isn't much more to say on this case.
    brunardo
    Yeah thats what I was afraid but game is becoming unplayable...After I wipe the game clean and reinstall I'm wondering if the same thing will happen if I use BWS/EET again or should I just try setting up the individual mods myself one by one...Thanks for the help anyways :smile:
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,270
    brunardo said:

Yeah thats what I was afraid but game is becoming unplayable...After I wipe the game clean and reinstall I'm wondering if the same thing will happen if I use BWS/EET again or should I just try setting up the individual mods myself one by one...Thanks for the help anyways :smile:

@brunardo
    You BWS installation was not sucesful: there is a TDDZ but without TDD - it's a indication of problems which were ignored. Besides, BWS has nothing to do with you problems. You will have the same problems even if you will install one mod at the time. You mod list is rather big so such problems might occur.

My suggestion for you is to lover you mod choices for initial playthrough to minimum.
    brunardo
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,270
    BTW: I've just take you weidu.log, imported into BWS, added missing dependence, solve new conflicts and installation went without single error or warring: https://nofile.io/f/eF8HoMSxmHs/BiG+World+Debug.7z
    Thanks for taking a look @ALIEN - I remember when TDDZ would no install and actually tried the BWS install over again but same error message came up with a few others like DSOTSC/NTOSTC, Sandra etc...Next time I try the BWS set up I'll try to lower the amount of mods next time and make sure all the mods install successfully and report back if I get any error...when I tried fixing the dependencies like TDDZ/TDD it wouldnt work though