Skip to content

How to keep items for Black Pits 1

SardarkSardark Member Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in BG:EE Mods
I've been searching for some days on how to keep my BG1EE party's items when I'm Area teleporting to the Black Pits.
Found an old 2012 Thread , but the depositfile link for the supposedly required files is broken.

I'm currently playing through the Siege of Dragonspear storyline, and I'd just like to experience the Black Pits 1 without much hassle, just to see what it's all about.
Not looking for a challenge, just to experience Baeloth's bits.

Therefore I was planning on C: teleporting there; but every starting party item and gold vanishes, and by teleporting back to the Dragonspear area there's no way to get my main storyline items back, making it a complete loss and not worth the time to do Black Pits for me.

Is there anyone able and willing to help me out on this?

Comments

• SardarkSardark Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    I've been searching for a way to keep my main BG1EE storyline party items when Arena Teleporting to the Black Pits; so far, I've only found an old 2012 thread:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/12636/entering-black-pits-in-the-main-game-per-cheats

The depositfile link for the supposedly required file is broken, so I'd like to know if is there any known way to keep my party's items through the Black Pits and going back to the main storyline.
    I'm currently playing through the Siege of Dragonspear's storyline, and I'd just like to experience some Black Pits' Baeloth bits without too much hassle.

Simple Area teleporting to the Black Pits removes my starting items and gold, and by teleporting back I can't find them anywhere, making it a complete loss and not worthy the time for me.

Is there anyone able and willing to help me out on this?
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    This topic https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/911271/#Comment_911271 is about how you can visit and leave Black Pits from the regular game without any cheat or console.
    Might not be exactly what you want, but worth mentioning anyway.
  • SardarkSardark Member Posts: 2

from the regular game without any cheat or console.

Thanks, but that's through EET mod only, right?
    I have some issues with EET, so I'm looking for a solution for normal BG1EE.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Maybe export your characters to files, start a new BP game, then import them? Just keep it separate, so it is like one of those crazy sequences where you restart SoD and all your characters wake up from resting and look at each other and say, "what did we dream about last night?"