Skip to content

Bard Stronghold Help needed: Higgold does not acknowledge death of turmish barbarians

AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
So I got the quest to go the Bard Stronghold to stop the barbarians and defeated them. After that Higgold spawns in the theater, but repeats the initial dialogue from upstairs "This is unbelievable! There are a group of turmish fanatics [etc]".

How can I get him to acknowledge that the barbarians are dead? I tried to play with the SPRITE_IS_DEAD variables, but did not help. Savegame acknowledge.

My fallback would be to pass time until the event fails and Shadowkeeper the play quality back up, but would like to have Higgold acknowledge that the Turmish are dead.

Savegame is attached, but game is rather heavily modded.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    This console command may get you back on track.
    C:SetGlobal("BardPlot1","GLOBAL",41)

n.b. do you mean EE Keeper. Shadowkeeper is for the original game.
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    Gate70 said:

This console command may get you back on track.
    C:SetGlobal("BardPlot1","GLOBAL",41)

n.b. do you mean EE Keeper. Shadowkeeper is for the original game.

Thanks. I will test this when I am at home today. But I guess this skips me to the next stage, right? Would have preferred to have Higgold acknowledge instead that the Turmish Fanatics are dead in order to not miss any dialogue.

Oh, well. But if anyone offhand knows what variables are used for Higgold to determine the death of the Turmites it would still be appreciated. There are some SPRITE_IS_DEAD_TURMXXX variables (01 to 04) set to 1, 1, 1 and 2 respectively.

P.S. I am aware that is now EE Keeper. But I like the old name better :)
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    No, I think that gets the thank-you dialogue (but I looked yesterday so may have mis-remembered!)
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    Gate70 said:

No, I think that gets the thank-you dialogue (but I looked yesterday so may have mis-remembered!)

I will let your know when I tested it, but I need to nurse a sore throat first.