Skip to content

October Roundup

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
Hello, everyone!

We have continued to share with fans what Beamdog are up to, and published a new blog entry about recent news.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/11/october-roundup-fan-art-contest-pstee.html

As always, let us know what you think about this series of updates!

Comments

• rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    Does Beamdog want to update all IE games by the end of the year?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    rede9 said:

I doubt we even head into the first public beta before 2018 so an update for all the games while still in 2017 will never happen.
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    What about vanilla audio localizations copyright issues?
    Are they going to put some of them into the next public beta?
    @JuliusBorisov What happens (has happened) with the bugs that were reportedly fixed for the (unfortunately never-released) 2.4 update? Are they being addressed in 2.5 as well? And if so, could they be moved to the 2.5 update list on Redmine :smile:?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @Doubledimas The version number matters for tracking down where the fix was made if there's a problem with it. The 2.4 update was released on iOS. Of course, the 2.5 will include the fixes from the 2.4.
    edited November 2017

@Doubledimas The version number matters for tracking down where the fix was made if there's a problem with it. The 2.4 update was released on iOS. Of course, the 2.5 will include the fixes from the 2.4.

You've answered my two questions (thanks :smile:), but I have a related comment: the bugs in 2.4 on redmine do not seems to be fixed in the iOS-updates. Or at least, when I compare the list from redmine with the release notes, it looks as if none of those bugs made it into the iOS-update. Is that correct or am I missing something?
    Post edited by Doubledimas on
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @Doubledimas You're incorrect saying none of those bugs are mentioned. For example, Bug #21048 Enemies should not get stuck when trying to attack is mentioned in the notes as "Enemies will no longer get stuck when attacking party members".

Anyway, the patch notes might not be one to one with the bug list but the things marked as fixed in redmine for 2.4 should definitely be fixed in the release of 2.4 on iOS.
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248
    rede9 said:

Yes, of course!
    Which year? Not going to tell you.