Skip to content

LF Modders for an adventure!

Hello, I'm a relatively aspiring young modder, Trying to get their foot into the ground and i was looking for a small team to help with a project i had in mind. A little bit about the project if you're interested was a sort of long quest mod involved between the end of Shadows of Amn, And the beginning of Throne of bhaal. Sort of how Siege of Dragon spear attempted to fill the gap, So shall i attempt to fix this the gap where all hell goes loose. This would add some new spells and items, Perhaps old and new enemies a like and the plot might involved some different plane visiting! If you're interested in the project, please feel free to message me on the forums and i'll show my discord and we can get this started!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    Are you aware that the mod you describe is called *The Darkest Day* and was released over 15 years ago already?
    http://www.teambg.org/thedarkestday
  • chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
    Come on now, don't shoot him down.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    @TranscendedOne - If you want to learn modding, I suggest taking on a smaller project first. Keep developing your ideas for your SoA-ToB interquel, but get your feet wet in modding with something smaller in scale, like an item mod, kit mod, short quest mod, or an NPC mod.
  • TranscendedOneTranscendedOne Member Posts: 25

@TranscendedOne - If you want to learn modding, I suggest taking on a smaller project first. Keep developing your ideas for your SoA-ToB interquel, but get your feet wet in modding with something smaller in scale, like an item mod, kit mod, short quest mod, or an NPC mod.

I like that, I wouldn't want to rush anything. Just take it one segment at a time. First, Items in the mod, Then spells, Perhaps some quest testing. If you're quite familiar with it. I'd love to exchange discord info for some mentoring. I've been fixing some mods already with some issues in near infinity already!
  • TranscendedOneTranscendedOne Member Posts: 25

Are you aware that the mod you describe is called *The Darkest Day* and was released over 15 years ago already?
    http://www.teambg.org/thedarkestday

Tbh honest, How many nude variants skins does skyrim have? CBC/UMB is what i can think off the top of my head. I don't see your logic.