Skip to content

Is The Patch Out Yet?

And how do I install it? When I Start up my Beamdog Client it doesn't update game???

Comments

• thirdmousethirdmouse Member Posts: 67
    It is, and here are the patch notes. If you aren't getting the update, you might try restarting the BD Client -- if that doesn't help, you may be one of a number of people for whom it isn't downloading, for some reason. Not positive why -- one suggestion was that a mirror might be out of date, but it's a "sit tight" issue, at the moment.
  • thruddthrudd Member Posts: 96
    I get NO patch update when I restart my BD client........ anyone else having this issue???
  • thirdmousethirdmouse Member Posts: 67
    Yep, you're not alone, like I said :)
  • WindruWindru Member Posts: 10
    I just noticed that I did not have the most recent Beamdog Client. So I downloaded that, (which looks like the interface in the instructions), and I am now d/l the Head Start - from the language option (just like in the instructions).
    That's nice but is it the new patch that's out today???
    Yes my BD client is up to date....so no that's not the issue.......
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    I'm not getting it either. There needs to be a manual "Check for Updates" option like there is for the client itself.
  • IndyWendieGoIndyWendieGo Member Posts: 62
    thrudd said:

That's nice but is it the new patch that's out today???

The new patch is out, but there are problems with some of the mirrors. ThirdMouse's information is the most accurate information thus far.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Heya! Thanks for the feedback and sorry for this experience!
    The team will look at it soonish.
    Thanks Phil, Try to hurry My Wino Snyder need to get into Infinite Dungeons!!!!!!
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    While I realize that may have just been the livestream reference, Infinite Dungeons is the reason I'm really wanting this to update.
  • kotekokoteko Member Posts: 179
    Just posting for getting notifications about this :)
  • tinbluetinblue Member Posts: 18
    I am not getting the update either.
  • kotekokoteko Member Posts: 179
    Update coming for me! \o/
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    According to our CTO, all should be well now!
    Yup its patching now!!!!! about to get into some INFINITE DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!